Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Hmm not sure on that a little to in your face ala touring car for me, but nicely done none the less.

I prefer the more subtle arch extension using the standard contour of the wheel arch and blended in.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Hmmm think I'm one of the wierd ones also as I dont like it.. lots of hard work well done but just not my thang...

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not a fan. Looks nicely finished but it looks very 'stuck' on - especially the front valance, edges are too sharp. Nice colour though and the Audi handles look good

·
Registered
574 Posts
Agree i cant stand M3 mirrors and the stuck on eyebrows!

But besides that i quite like it! I love the colour, and it does look really well put together!

Would have liked some inside pics though!

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
It's well executed for what it is, a VW rice-rocket that will mix it with the Japanese rice rockets in the F&F scene. We're more used to, (and more attracted to) the Euro-look Golfs on here. The handles, stance, wheels, colour, paint job and fit and finish are all top rate and work well. The overall effect is just a little too Max Power for me though. I'd like to see a more conservative version of the same kit - no eyebrows, VW badge on the grille, finer mesh at the front so the FMIC is not in your face so much (even though that's the fashion), mirrors with a solid stalk, no stickers, VW badge at rear and a black piece filling the cut-out in the rear valance. Don't want much do I? Just ripe for some Photochop work, hint hint.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts