Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
many of you might have seen the car at shows and events what do you guys think, comments, suggestions

i am thinking of weather to change the wheels.

spec:

full ani interior, ani brakes, front and rear, r line rear bumper, r32 front bumper, mk 5 golf look RHD hella lights, h&r coilovers (slamed to the floor) carbonio cold air intake, miltek turbo back exhaust probably other things but can't think at the moment

if the pictures do not appear. please tell me how cos this is my firs time posting pictures. thanks

[img ]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/faisalculasy/m4wvtf1.jpg[/img ]

Posted Image

Posted Image

i will post more photos when i take more

·
Registered
165 Posts
Picts no worky.
I had the same problems when I was trying to post picts here. Turns out my Browser and this forum dont get along.. (Mac + Safari here). Apparently Internet Exploder also wont work?! Strange as IE is still the most popular browser by a long shot.
However, I was told it is still a browser issue, and not a problem with this forum. Make of that what you will! ;)

I could still see the picts if I pasted the the address part, sans code blurb into the browser.
Looks good! If a bit sump bustingly low?!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

that should work now, you used the wrong link on photobucket [;)] beautifull car mate, what rear bumper do you have??? thats wicked!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the comments, how did u get the pictures to show, alot of time, effort, aand money has gone into this car so far.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Nice mate. Seen you at E38, was asking about the MK5 headlights which look much better in the flesh than any pics I've seen and very subtle.

What new rims you got in mind ?

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Very stylish, looks great. Those bumpers really do make an impact on the Mk4's appearance, great choice of wheels aswell.

Just a minor point but the rear wiper could do with changing to a Mk5 / Polo aero spec along with a stubby aerial to finish the look, IMO.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
thanks for the comments, how did u get the pictures to show, a lot of time, effort, and money has gone into this car so far.
I have seen your car around the Sutton/Epsom area since you started modding it up especially around Stone Cote Hill.

Have to say your car looks spot on.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Very, very nice [:D] Looks spot on mate. Congrats for choosing the R-line over the R32 rear, much better imo.

Just needs and R-line bonnet bra to finish things off [;)]

·
Registered
78 Posts
That looks amazin! Awesome job you've done there! I think the ride height is SPOT ON aswell I wouldn't have it on my car 'cause I'd imagine it's a nightmare whenever you see a speed bump but it looks absolutly brilliant!

Can't praise you enough for that matey! Hopefully mine gets to looking something like that eventually! Should deffinatly buy a R-Line Bra like zeke said though!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

i was meaning to change those things as well, as u know u never have enough time to do things. will get round to do those things as well

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i just live round the corner from stone cot hill, it has taken a long time for the car to look as it is not forgetting the cost and time/effort

1 - 20 of 40 Posts