Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi was wondering if its worth deleating all the fuel vapour relurn pipes, charcoal filter and other things. i did it on my 1.8t and wondered if there will be any problems if i start deleating thinkgs on the 4motion. it needs tightened

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i could tell you what i did to my 1.8t but it had to be done because its a turbo and the boost i was running and i need to find the right info for the wifes 2.8 v6 4motion

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
I too would like to know. Mainly where abouts to vent the tank to with the canister removed. Also is there any way to delete the secondary air injection too?
PICS! [:p]

I can't see a problem with doing it. Vent it to atmosphere, just pull the line from under the car and disconnect it back by the fuel tank.

Dan

·
Registered
207 Posts
I too would like to know. Mainly where abouts to vent the tank to with the canister removed. Also is there any way to delete the secondary air injection too?
PICS!

I can't see a problem with doing it. Vent it to atmosphere, just pull the line from under the car and disconnect it back by the fuel tank.

Dan
Pics of what? [paperbag] [:D] I'll send you some when i get the thing cleaned.

That solves the one problem.. But you got any ideas about the SAI? Wanna ditch the pump and all pipe gubbins that goes with it. Any ideas, oh knowledgable one? lol.

Luke

1 - 6 of 6 Posts