Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the VW dealer and after 5 months of looking for a good R32 and one in my price range i have finally found one. I havnt yet put the deposit on it as i didnt want to make a rash desision in the dealership. But now i wished i had........will call in the morning tomorrow to put the ?500 deposit down on it.

Its Black with Half leather/alcantara. Its not black interior but like grey i think.....[|)]

I'll get some pcitures put up once ive got it.

Cheers

Darren

·
Registered
415 Posts
dazza... which garage are you getting it from? im always in HH so ill keep a look out for you! theres not too many round these parts!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
no messing about for you then, straight to the top of the range! Good stuff mate, i look forward to seeing the pics!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey guys,

Havnt put the deposit down yet as i havnt heard back from my loan app. Should hear by Thursday at latest, i've said to them if someone moves in for the kill then to call me as i'll put put the deposit down then!!!! To answer gfunk's question i'm getting it from Sidlow in East Grinstead.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I would agree with hornetrider, buy a mk5 gti

Or keep what youve got see what impact on 2nd hand r32 price is by the mk5 gti coming into the scene, also whens new r32 out? this must effect 2nd hand prices.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I spoke to the chap about the new R32...he doesnt think we'll see it until late 2006. I dont think the Gti will effect the price of the R32. They just arnt the same car if you know what i mean :)

·
Registered
666 Posts
Agree - GTI is down on power, wron wheel drive and lacking in a alssy interior.

All those who say "get a GTi instead" don't have R32s an most of them love any chance at a bit of a snipe.

Can't guess why...!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Can I ask why you have been looking/thinking about getting an R32? I know why I wanted one, I'm just interested in other peoples views?

Congrats and well done by the way!

Jeffers

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Jeffers,

I thought i'd get one now while im still young. (23) I'm into my fast cars as ive had a few in the past (vr6, 328i). Thought i'd treat myself as its xmas!!! It was also cheaper to maintain than my BMW, that was becoming a bit of a killer. I've had a couple of Golfs now and i really enjoy them, may even upgrade one day to the new R32 when it comes out.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts