Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right fellas, next week 10 of us are going to Prague for my mates 21st. Really wanna find out if anyone has been there and what you thought of the "local talent"!

Few things that people have told me to watch out for -

- no messing around/normal laddish behaviour, cause the locals wont think twice about sorting you out etc

- only go to the authorised "clubs" not the dodgy birds on the street

Any more, the more replies the better. Any tips on where to stay, where to drink etc????

Are pints really 80p over there or is that just a myth??????? LOL

Cheers

Carl [:D]

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Yeah, dont act like a pleb and you wont get beat up or whatever hapend when you went to blackpool. (I think they couldn't handle the fact you were a superior cockney geezer, from memory)

In all seriousness, find a place you are able to use some guns if you want some entertainment, you can literally have a go of anything from a Machine gun to a revolver, would reccomend you try an AK47, so much fun. Or maybe im just strange?

·
Registered
262 Posts
We did the shooting thing in Riga, all I can say is wow! The gun club was based in an old underground bunker next to a petrol station!!

We had a go with Colt pistols and pump action shot guns. A friend tried an Uzi, the clip only lasted 2 seconds lol.

Best ?20 I've ever spent. Do it!

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Go to the Skoda factory?

I would LOVE to go there...

Or is that not laddish enough?

Sarah
Its my mates b day and he wont really wanna go there! I m the only car nut in our group really so that one will go down like a clown at a funeral.

Thanks for the suggestion though Sarah

Carl

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, dont act like a pleb and you wont get beat up or whatever hapend when you went to blackpool. (I think they couldn't handle the fact you were a superior cockney geezer, from memory)

In all seriousness, find a place you are able to use some guns if you want some entertainment, you can literally have a go of anything from a Machine gun to a revolver, would reccomend you try an AK47, so much fun. Or maybe im just strange?
Yeah yeah i know we have to behave ourselfs. We didnt actually get beat up at Blackpool! Couple fights though because of the accent and suppose southern charm really lol.

Fella so where can you do the gun thing, would love that!!! Would it be anywhere near the "Main Square"??

Cheers

Carl [:D]

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Take me with you and I will go to the factory with you

Oh and I can drink a fair bit too [;)]

JD ...........

Sarah
I would actually take you Sarah, but i have a feeling that a seperate trip for two would be better?? Dont think you ll enjoy the nightlife as much as we will. lol.

[;)]

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
elo dude,

Yeh heres a tip dont bring back anything dodgy [:|] if you know what i mean! lol.

you can get a blowy for ?7 out there!
LOL LOL [:D]

Thats what im saying though Joe, imagine what the Doris will look like if she s charging 700 pennies!!!

Seriously though i know you gotta in the clubs etc but did your mate strap up that time???

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah a massive warm coat is a must. I usually wear skinny jeans, no way i am taking them, i ll freeze. Really cant wait though, split with the missus 4 months ago but still everyday is a struggle!! So gonna enjoy myself over there, and the best bit is she knows im going and what goes on over there! LOL LOL [:D]

·
Registered
2,057 Posts

In cardiff too!! hahahaha!

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Mmmmm dont think the blow would do owt for me....oooops can I say that?

(whistle to myself , was not me really)

Yes I had heard it was cheap

I will get there one day

Sarah

·
Registered
954 Posts
elo dude,

Yeh heres a tip dont bring back anything dodgy [:|] if you know what i mean! lol.

you can get a blowy for ?7 out there!
LOL LOL [:D]

Thats what im saying though Joe, imagine what the Doris will look like if she s charging 700 pennies!!!

Seriously though i know you gotta in the clubs etc but did your mate strap up that time???
Duno mate hope so.

He got stopped by some well fit blonde out there in the street she asked him if he wanted a blowy, he said how much then bobs ya uncle!

Carls trip aside, il take you away sarah!! u cheeky lil minx u!!! Lol

1 - 20 of 40 Posts