Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw one of these in the local Toys'R'Us today ?250 but my god the thing is HUGE. I would love one but havent got the faintest idea where Id put something that big!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Thats great but can you break it down and make a petrol station out of it? or a house?

I used to love the big boxes you could get, could make anything.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ive seen the X-wing and im really tempted to get the Y wing. They also do a Deathstar 2 which is even bigger than the star destroyer.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
i'd love them all but its something i prob wouldn't spend my money on these days...what with the car and stuff
I'm with the Beast. As for the rest of you, you will be into things like the Tron Guy if your not careful.

See this link and have a very good look at the rest of the site. You have been warned.

http://www.tronguy.net/images/TronGuyWallpaper1024x768.jpg

Is that what you want ? ..... Cos that's what will happen !

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
lol

there's nothing wrong with a healthy star wars love

but when i got my X-Wing i didn't really have many other important things to buy like CarPC's and Swords

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
lol

there's nothing wrong with a healthy star wars love

but when i got my X-Wing i didn't really have many other important things to buy like CarPC's and Swords
Agreed, I'm a big big fan but do draw the line at models for personal use.... however doesn't stop me buying them for the kids.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
what is a tron man?

you dress up like that dude in the web site?

Tarty
Yes, we meet up at convensions. Also do some Star Trek convensions as well, can even speak Klingon.

Echt yarc moweegi plog plarcht screbed-scnell

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
I bought a lego technic F1 car... ummm... a few years ago. I think its about 1 meter long, its got proper push rod suspension. Building the V10 engine was really fun!! It took me 3 days to build

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.