Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Just thought id share that the KW Spring& Shock kits come with the mounting tab on them for the TT/R32 antiroll bar.

just got and fitted mine this weekend, didnt realise this when buying, but just thought it might help people

·
Registered
319 Posts
Id like to see it all too.
I have a mk4 that ive lowered about 40mm and its on the roll bar alot of the time drivers side. I cant work out why as my bora never touched in 4 years at the same height and both are 130 sports :(

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
My PD130 Sport estate is the same, its especially noticeable when turning right up any kind of incline.
I'm putting it down to a combination of worn ARB bushes and top mounts though plus I'm about to raise it 10mm anyway so it shouldn't be an issue for long.

·
VR6 GT35 4mo
11,704 Posts
I think I'm going to need a notch and the TT stuff then. Passenger side sits pretty low, but drivers is up about 10mm. Going to take the bumper off while it's aired out to see why. My, erm, ARB fell off. :whistle:

·
Registered
21 Posts
i just flicked on ebay and got some numbers for you.. audi 80,90 top mounts and intergrated bearings (green ones) 221139035447 at 21.38 with 2.40 postage............. barrel nuts x2 needed 180768621422 at 2.40 free postage[Y] i cant stress enough how much you need the barrel nut DO NOT USE THE MK4 BOTTOM NUT under any cicumstances it will fail the bearing and mount rapidly! when fitting it goes in order... spring,spring hat,top mount(bearing is joined to the mount as 1,barrel nut ontop of mount then top hat in this order and they will run fine and last as long as mk4 mounts really do not try using mk4 nut ontop of the bearing it doesnt work out i tried lol[:D] you can also get audi ur quattro top mounts which are blue from the dealers and they are stiffer and all blue in colour but too harsh imo[Y]
Any chance of seeing this in picture format for us lesser educated? Lol

41 - 60 of 66 Posts