Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after Marrco's post, we should have a meet[:D]

OK how about next sunday at the Quey????

13th Feb at 2 pm, or are u lot going to be to busy buying valentines card

at this event we will have a stunt display team on mini motos[:D], first aid teams will be on stand by[:eek:)]

hopefully D can dig out her harley, and we can get some mini bike racing happening.

[:D]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,375 Posts
ok looks like i may have to wash the car for this one

its a mess right now as i have a badly kerbed alloy (dont ask) and my badgless grill is away being sprayed again due to bad colour match although i may have this back for sunday
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
473 Posts
I'm up for that G, lol at the Mini Moto, oh yeah forgot all about my wee harley [:D]

Then do I bring the Golf or Van, don't think I could fit the bike in my Golf lol [B)]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
The Quey in glasgow.....is that the one with the cinema and hotshots etc?? I wouldnt mind going to something like that.......not something i have been to before.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,375 Posts
Quote: posted by D17ONA on 07/02/2005 11:39:57

I'm up for that G, lol at the Mini Moto, oh yeah forgot all about my wee harley [:D]

Then do I bring the Golf or Van, don't think I could fit the bike in my Golf lol [B)]

thats why you need the mini moto Donna as they fit in the boot perfectly [;)]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote: posted by craigGSI on 07/02/2005 21:57:37

Quote: posted by D17ONA on 07/02/2005 11:39:57

I'm up for that G, lol at the Mini Moto, oh yeah forgot all about my wee harley [:D]

Then do I bring the Golf or Van, don't think I could fit the bike in my Golf lol [B)]

thats why you need the mini moto Donna as they fit in the boot perfectly [;)]

yeah but does the mini moto have mini indicators and a mini horn aswell like the harley[:p].

please someone bring a camera on Sunday[:eek:)][:eek:)][:D]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote: posted by houdini on 07/02/2005 14:54:55

The Quey in glasgow.....is that the one with the cinema and hotshots etc?? I wouldnt mind going to something like that.......not something i have been to before.

yeah mate it's the on with hotshots[8D]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
473 Posts
Quote: posted by craigGSI on 07/02/2005 21:57:37

Quote: posted by D17ONA on 07/02/2005 11:39:57

I'm up for that G, lol at the Mini Moto, oh yeah forgot all about my wee harley [:D]

Then do I bring the Golf or Van, don't think I could fit the bike in my Golf lol [B)]

thats why you need the mini moto Donna as they fit in the boot perfectly [;)]

Not when you've got a sub in the boot it doesn't [B)]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,375 Posts
Quote: posted by D17ONA on 08/02/2005 13:04:06

Quote: posted by craigGSI on 07/02/2005 21:57:37

Quote: posted by D17ONA on 07/02/2005 11:39:57

I'm up for that G, lol at the Mini Moto, oh yeah forgot all about my wee harley [:D]

Then do I bring the Golf or Van, don't think I could fit the bike in my Golf lol [B)]

thats why you need the mini moto Donna as they fit in the boot perfectly [;)]

Not when you've got a sub in the boot it doesn't [B)]

roof rack? [:D]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
473 Posts
Quote: posted by gerard on 10/02/2005 18:36:00

yeah still ok for this, but what do i bring?? watercooled or airkooled???

lol I know decisions decisions, suppose it is a MK4 Golf meet, should really bring my Golf lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote: posted by D17ONA on 10/02/2005 19:57:55

Quote: posted by gerard on 10/02/2005 18:36:00

yeah still ok for this, but what do i bring?? watercooled or airkooled???

lol I know decisions decisions, suppose it is a MK4 Golf meet, should really bring my Golf lol

awwwwl, no vans boo[:(], oh well suppose the cars got a heater in it[:p]

i thought it was a mini moto meet[:eek:)]
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top