Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
haha[:)]

might as well salvage some fun out of a bad situation eh.

feel sorry for that guy though (and almost sorry for that girl..almost[:p])

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
As above, bloody harsh, but so funny it's untrue... How else do you deal wiht it... Almost felt sorry, ALMOST..... [;)]

C

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
I liked her voice!

Don't feel sorry for her in any way, feel sorry for the bloke, that was class! When the first thing she said about the ring was 'How much is it worth' I didnt like her much! Probably why he was so harsh too.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
That was quality!! superb. feel sorry for the guy, 4years down the drain! but the girl, serves her right! the cheatin little so an so.

joN

·
Registered
632 Posts
LMAO. Had to listen to that twice. Used to listen to Danny and Jo Jo on Galaxy regularly when i worked where i could get a signal.

Serves her right.

·
Registered
722 Posts
What goes around etc! Tip top! I had a similar experience, but in my case after we had split she moved in behind me! Still I don't see her much, she has put on a bit of weight, and is now seeing a plumpish chap who has a monk's hair cut, and drives a Citroen Picasso.

In the winds of late, my rear fence let a panel go, trashed a bit of her garden, and the fence is her responsibility to sort, as per the deeds of covenant!

As i said, good things etc!

SB

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Is that genuine? I would have thought that would have made the papers...Does can you get a 1 carat platinun solataire for ?2K

All the same if it is legit very amusing, she sounded very excited and pleased ast the thought of getting engaged, but obvioulsy a pikey when the first thing she asks is how much is it worth!

J.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts