1K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  craigGSI 
#1 ·
For my last ?20 i managed 160 miles on my 110 TDI

this had droped big time from around 200 miles i was getting

the performance aint any different so i know it aint the MAF

any one elses dropped?

#7 ·
Quote: posted by g-master on 14/04/2005 09:43:19

From ?20 i can do about 200- 220 miles depending on how hard i drive it, full tank is about 550 miles pretty much the same before the remap. Imo tuning box,s seem to use more fuel. What sort of mpg are you getting?

thats the bloody annoying thing

when i didnt have the box on it was reading about 44 mpg on avarage

then fitted it shot up to almost 60mpg

but it certainly wasnt doing 60 it was more like 30

#11 ·
Quote: posted by PaulGT on 14/04/2005 11:21:16

how come im getting 420 miles from ?44 in my 110! Now that is shocking! Getting on my nerves! Thats town and M/way driving! Got new rear discs and pads too!

i would say thats avarage mate

works out at about 100 miles for a tenner

i was getting 80 miles for a tenner

#13 ·
Quote: posted by umrelt on 14/04/2005 12:54:34

I am getting about 300 miles to half a tank (?20) out of my Revo'd GT TDI 110.............50mpg.

That is a combination of short distances at the weekend and A roads during the week (mad and calm driving)

thats almost double what i am getting [:(]

think i may be checking a few other bits on my car over the weekend

#14 ·
A few months ago I took apart the inlet from the turbo and cleaned it as there was about 5+mm of gunk all inside it and that restricted the air flow.

After cleaning all that crap out (2odd hours of labour) I drove the car and she smoked like she was a chimney for about 5 min until the ECU adjusted with the increased air flow and everything has been fine since.

Economy and performance increase was noticed

#15 ·
Quote: posted by umrelt on 14/04/2005 13:23:18

A few months ago I took apart the inlet from the turbo and cleaned it as there was about 5+mm of gunk all inside it and that restricted the air flow.

After cleaning all that crap out (2odd hours of labour) I drove the car and she smoked like she was a chimney for about 5 min until the ECU adjusted with the increased air flow and everything has been fine since.

Economy and performance increase was noticed

i think this will be one of my jobs over the weekend

i will look at as many inlet parts as possible and try giving them a clean

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.