Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Genuine VW Anniversary Body Kits Group Buy 18th ? 30th May 05<?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o:p></o:p>

Here it is again! Genuine VW 5 Piece Mk4 Golf 25th Anniversary GTI Body kits at a fraction of their retail price. The Primed Kits are made up of the Front Lower Spoiler, Rear Lower Spoiler, a Pair of Side Skirts (fits 2 & 4 Door) and the Rear Tailgate Spoiler. The Parts are all Genuine VW items and are finished in factory primer and are only available as a five piece kit, we will not split the kits for separate parts at this price. We are also offering the same items but as a Four Piece Kit in Factory Painted, yes that?s right, Factory Painted Black Magic and Reflex Silver, but there aren?t any Roof Tailgate Spoilers painted.<o:p></o:p>

There are two versions of the above kit, one with the exhaust cut-out on the rear valance and one without. As there were a few issues with the packing on a previous group buy we have revised the packing procedures and all kits will be securely packed in maximum strength boxes to avoid any damages.<o:p></o:p>

Current Interest
Reflex Silver Front Valance: Jon G
Reflex Silver Side Skirts: Jon G
Reflex Silver Rear Valance without Cut Out: Splendub

Please Note: All items are inclusive of delivery charges and VAT.<o:p></o:p>

Anni Five Piece Kit in Primer without Exhaust Cut Out<o:p></o:p>

? 485 each<o:p></o:p>

Anni Five Piece Kit in Primer with Exhaust Cut Out<o:p></o:p>

? 550 each<o:p></o:p>

Anni Four Piece Kit (No Roof Spoiler) Black Magic Metallic without Exhaust Cut Out<o:p></o:p>

? 550 x 10
? 625 each<o:p></o:p>

Anni Four Piece Kit (No Roof Spoiler) Reflex Silver without Exhaust Cut Out<o:p></o:p>

? 550 x 10
? 625 each<o:p></o:p>

Anni Four Piece Kit (No Roof Spoiler) Black Magic Metallic with Exhaust Cut Out<o:p></o:p>

? 590 x 10
? 665 each<o:p></o:p>

Anni Four Piece Kit (No Roof Spoiler) Reflex Silver with Exhaust Cut Out<o:p></o:p>

? 590 x 10
? 665 each<o:p></o:p>

Anni Rear Tailgate Spoiler in Primer ? We don?t have any Painted Roof Spoilers<o:p></o:p>

? 97 each<o:p></o:p>

Anni Side Skirts Painted in Factory Black Magic Metallic<o:p></o:p>

? 200 x 12
? 230 each<o:p></o:p>

Anni Side Skirts Painted in Factory Reflex Silver<o:p></o:p>

? 200 x 12
? 230 each<o:p></o:p>

Anni Front Lower Spoiler Black Magic Metallic<o:p></o:p>

? 180 x 10
? 205 each<o:p></o:p>

Anni Front Lower Spoiler Reflex Silver<o:p></o:p>

? 180 x 10

Anni Rear Lower Spoiler Black Magic Metallic with Exhaust Cut Out<o:p></o:p>

? 220 x 10
? 240 x 5<o:p></o:p>

Anni Rear Lower Spoiler Reflex Silver with Exhaust Cut Out<o:p></o:p>

? 220 x10
? 240 x 5<o:p></o:p>

Anni Rear Lower Spoiler Black Magic Metallic without Exhaust Cut Out<o:p></o:p>

? 180 x 10

Anni Rear Lower Spoiler Reflex Silver without Exhaust Cut Out<o:p></o:p>

? 180 x 10

Please Note: All items are inclusive of delivery charges and VAT.<o:p></o:p>

The group buy is open to all UK-MKIV members only, and as you can gather these are very expensive items at your local dealer so take advantage of this offer while we still have the parts available! There is only a specific number of these kits left on general sale before you will have no option but pay the full retail price. <o:p></o:p>

Orders will be accepted until <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 /><st1:time hour="17" minute="0">5pm</st1:time> on the <st1:date month="5" day="30" year="2005">30/05/05</st1:date> and the parts will be dispatched and delivered within 5 working days after this date subject to cleared funds. We accept personal cheques and all major credit cards for payment. To reserve your Items please e-mail all your orders to [email protected] together with a daytime contact number and the items you require. We will confirm your order within 24 hours. Orders will be treated on a first come first served basis for the painted items in this offer. If you have any queries, please email us.<o:p></o:p>

To get the Painted items / kits they?ll have to be either collected or a pre arranged meeting place be agreed to allow for the items to be checked by you before accepting them. They have been Factory Painted but as you can imagine they would easily to prone to damage in transit.

Mike
VW Speed<o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Apologies if this is causing confusion.

If we get enough confirmed interest
to the levels shown by some of the individual items we will then lower
the price for the volume purchase. So come on guys where else are
you going to be able to purchase Genuine Anniversary items painted from
the factory???

Mike

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The retail price of this kit is around the ?1,200 mark. The price above is over ?700 less than that.

Please put this into perspective, soon you'll have to pay the top price
and not the discounted one due to supply, so although you may feel ?485
delivered is too much, shortly it'll seem like a veritable bargain. We
sell these kits all day long for much more but wanted to offer forum
members like ourselves the chance to pick up these Genuine items at an
even better price.

·
Registered
262 Posts
So whats the latest on this? Is there only the interest at the top as it stands? What happens now its the 31st??

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jon,

I've got to go through my email this afternoon to check the interest over the Bank Holiday weekend.
I'll email you when I've got more info.

Mike

·
Registered
116 Posts
i just missed this i guess??

i am looking for the rear valance with the hole cut and the side skirts?

wot sort of price am i lookin at??

·
Registered
45 Posts
It depends which of the offers you want?

Mike
hi mike im interested in the painted anniversary kit in black, could you let me know if these are still availible and for how much please?

micky.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts