Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

My names Tony from Volkswagen in York, I work in the parts dept and would like to make everyone aware about our special offers and discounts avaliable to members of this forum in the York area, please give me a ring on the number below for information and prices of genuine parts, accessories and bodywork on all Volkswagen's.

Layerthorpe Volkswagen

Centurion Park

Clifton Moor

York

YO304WW

01904 479666

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Sonny

a set of genuine anni side skirts primed ready to paint are ?394.36 inc vat (thats not including delivery) but I can do you them at ?389.92 including vat and delivery by TNT, please let me know how that sounds to you mate

Tone

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now then Chris

Yes we can for example a standard black door card in cloth for vehicles with elec windows is ?102.68 inc vat supplyed only have you got any pics of your Bora with the body kit on, I'm trying to talk the sales manager into fitting a body kit to a new Bora

Cheers

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi

You can get the cap separate to the pedal, for a genuine R32 clutch cap it is ?19.71 all in inc p&p, how much is it from your local dealer?

Cheers

·
Registered
453 Posts
If you give me your e-mail address i can send some pics.

Can you get 1jo 837 246 DINB (Can get it for ?62 from vw Durham)

Cant offer cheap servicing can you?

Cheers

Chris G

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My e-mail is [email protected]

Yes I can get a 1J0 837 246DINB FOR ?53.76 inc vat and p&p, have you already got the remote section of the key? as for servicing we can offer cheap servicing let me know which service it is pal

Tone

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Hi

You can get the cap separate to the pedal, for a genuine R32 clutch cap it is ?19.71 all in inc p&p, how much is it from your local dealer?

Cheers
Sounds good as my local wants around ?23 and i have to wait for delivery. How do i go about paying you? Do you accepy Paypal

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
Hi

I've ordered some parts fron Tony today, top bloke.

I get a very good deal at my local dealer, but he managed to beat their price.

Tony Thank you, see you on Tuesday / Wednesday.

My advice to forum members when you need parts give him a ring first. I will be in the future as well

Cheers

aRd

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi

For the 3 sections of the grill 2 of which come primed and 2 fog lights the total retail for supply only is ?336.83, I can do you these at ?286.31 supplyed only I will have to find out about delivery charge when I get back into work on Friday how much is your local dealer wanting for them ?

Have a good weekend

Tone

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hi

Looking to get a complete Votex kit for my MK5 GTI

REAR - 1KO 071 610 B 9AX

FRONT - 1KM 071 609 9AX

SIDE SKIRTS NORMAL VORTEX MK5

Can u get me a complete price please. Primed of course. and if you were to paint in solid black how much would that be?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Tony, could you get me a price, and part number if it is wrong...., for the rear suspension springs for my Mk2 3dr GTI.

p/n is 191 511 115 but not sure of the suffix that should be used

chassis # is WVWZZZ1GZLW739765

TIA

john

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hi,

What price will I be looking at for a driver's side Recaro seat backrest cover, 5 door Golf Mk iv? Thanks.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts