Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all just gathering intrest for a RR day down http://www.btecracing.co.uk/index.htm they have a 4 wheel drive dastek rollers that are rated at 1500bhp so we should all be alright with that lol, im looking to get 15 cars (minimum 10) :) im asking other forums like scn, dub club oxford so it should be a good day out :) 2 runs and print out £30

you will need to email or phone them to confirm your attandance

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ill be trying to get it within a few weeks or so tryin not to let the temps get too high, 19th of march!!

u get 2 runs with a graph for both on one sheet of paper, wont take u long to get there either cunningstun just down the road for you.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
paradox id recommend longlife on the A34 as they sorted mine out for me turbo back £360

cunnington ill give as much notice as i can, its in shipton-under-wychwood if u know it?

·
Registered
716 Posts
Same here really, I would like to come but I would need quite a bit of warning on the date so I can sort out work around it as I work a lot of weekends. I'll probably have the lowest power car there but it should be a good day out and a chance to see some nice cars.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
okay guys hope this date suits you, 19th of march, 9am start, max 15 cars min 10 cars i have a few from Oxford Dub Club coming to so we cant take them all up lol

shoey u prob dont have the lowest power one there but youll have more torque than a fair few ;)

·
Registered
716 Posts
I've checked at work to see if I can make it and I can. So put me down for 1 of them spaces if that's ok. Thanks, and I look forward to meeting every1 else that's going.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi there, its not just dubs as my mate is bringing his honda prelude which could be intresting. as long as they will be a deffinate

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
List for confirmed car places.
RichieRich + 1

Dub club oxford 1 confirmed so far

ShoeyTdi

rob_arthur

CunningstunT

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thats strange adding rob to the bottom of the list but yet goes above cunningston lol, thats not a problem, not to far for you really, ive gotta drive from oxford that morning myself :)

1 - 20 of 85 Posts