·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote: posted by J111ASE on 17/01/2005 18:56:07

very nice.

tel us more???

jase...

Hehe will do when I can, and will post pics, but hes made me promise not to yet... top secret!!!

Vedhead, are we slightly biased?![:D]

[:D]

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote: posted by Baker21 on 17/01/2005 20:09:13

Who's is the Passat?

I want those wheels!!!

Its my mates missis's passat!! the drop is a lot, me and him fitted the FK coilover kit (just height adjustable) its on the lowest setting at the back(we have removed the adjuster ring!!) and the front is about two thirds the way down.

I think the drop was about 50 -60 mm, bering in mind its on 19's IMO its come down just right!! [:D]

Passats are SUCH a bargain now, thats a 53 plate 1.8T sport had 13000 miles on it, bought for 10K!!![:D]

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
That was a surprise opened the page up and only could see as low as the bottom of the windows, think Oh Passat Estate then pull page down & OOOOOOOOOOOHH [:O] Passat with CH's very nice suit the car to a T.. Toura Estate now nice. [:D]

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote: posted by dannyboy on 17/01/2005 22:23:19

That was a surprise opened the page up and only could see as low as the bottom of the windows, think Oh Passat Estate then pull page down & OOOOOOOOOOOHH [:O] Passat with CH's very nice suit the car to a T.. Toura Estate now nice. [:D]

LOL - IMO the passat estate is actually nicer overall than the saloon when modded.. I love it proper grandaddy pimp ride!!![:D]

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
nice, i wish i had the money to do something similar to mine.

Bigger wheels and a drop always looks good.

There are some nice kits out there for the variant too.

Some other nice Passat Variants:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
O2 Bora,

Stop it, I am going to have to move goal posts like you mate!!

I have been looking at a passat estate for some time!! I could really use the space to my advantage!!

Some really nice motors there.

I WANT ONE!!

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote: posted by dannyboy on 17/01/2005 23:35:05

Has your mate got more plans for the Toura Passat!!! Brembo brake up grade or something!! [;)]

Not sure buddy, he's got so many other projects all ongoing... no doubt he wont leave it alone tho!!! [:D]

Kingkoop - They look like monty 2's to me just big!! You gott love the passat its cool!!![:D]

O2 Bora, some lovely rides there bud, that last ones is great... van I see Baker getting swayed to a passat maybe??!![:D][:I]

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.