Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully I haven't pulled my usual trick of turning up to the party late [:I], cos I've not been on the site today until now, but I've been doing a bit of surfing (what's work for?) and have seen details of new headlights for the Mk4 from Hella.

I fancy the "angel eyes" myself, but the Mk5 style are pretty sweet too!

Funky

·
Registered
586 Posts
Not keen on the MK5 lights, kinda shouts wannabe MK5. I think the unique MK4 design is individual and has stood the test of time so really doesnt need to look like the MK5 lights. Kinda looks odd without the 2 centre bulbs (indicator and fog)

The Angel Eyes on the other hand look quite sweet and OEM.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Beautiful!!! Always a fan of the genuine article, and the quality here looks fantastic. Both have an interesting look, but as already mentioned, I bet these are not going to be cheap... Any bored workers found a price for them yet??!!

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Also whilst on the lights subject, anybody any ideas where I can find some nice Clear smoked, preferably hella quality rear lights for my mkiv? I mean the kind you used to be able to get for the Mk4 polo... No colours visible bar the smoked look? The cheapest I have found so far is with Awesome.. but they are 125+

1 - 20 of 129 Posts