Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Not my cup tea at all.

It takes more than just a body kit to make it look like a real R32.

Hate those wheels!!

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
The R32 kit looks good, but you'd have to change the wheels, rear lamps and them side mirrors to complete the R32 replica job.

Just read that it has Neons aswell.[+o(]

Also he says that he will be including the original mirrors so all you have to do would be change the rear lamps and wheels.

·
Registered
316 Posts
i dont have a problem with peeps using R32 kits but badging it as one as well?? thats too far!

Thats like me puttin a GTi Badge on my 1.4!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
I've said it before and I'll say it again the MkIV is the new Corsa. How terrible does that car look? All that money on extras as well. I think we should appoint Foxy as a Trinny and Susanah figure to show people what not to do to their cars.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I've said it before and I'll say it again the MkIV is the new Corsa. How terrible does that car look? All that money on extras as well. I think we should appoint Foxy as a Trinny and Susanah figure to show people what not to do to their cars.
How in ANY SENSE is my 1.8t or a 4WD R32 or V6 golf ANYTHING like a 1.2 corsa [^o)]

·
Registered
90 Posts
Nohing like a Corsa but the folks that used to have Corsas are now getting into the MK-IV thing. They spend serious amounts of cash modding their Golfs and the end result is just hideous e.g. the car that kicked this thread off.

Same people that think spending money (or credit) on a designer labels buys style and status.

More and more I am seeing Golfs driving around with some hideous mods on them. The original guys on the forum (e.g Foxy) know how to do it and keep the car looking good.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I just don't understand why people say it's a replica when it blantly aint [8o|] !!!!!!

Why not just say Golf with R32 bodykit on ?!?!

Rant over... sips beer and relaxes

·
Registered
832 Posts
Black i see your point mate but there arent TOO many badily modded mk3 golfs around ! Hopefully the mk4 goes down the same path, howerver if it does not and theres loads of well just wrong golfs about it will make mine look better when i come to modding it [H]

Plus all the little chavs can only afford the 1.6s which are dead so (especially with there huge 22inch chrome spinners they will end up putting on!) , so mine will look even faster when i shoot past them!

Plus i wont be wearing a burberry baseball hat, even though im only just 19 and it should be my burberry prime time lol !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts