Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Quote: posted by BORA_TOM on 12/02/2005 23:21:22

well retail from RSD assuming it is genuine is in excess of ?1k iirc its about ?150 a piece

Nobody actually pays that for Oettinger though, its so common place that there are always deals. ?350 for the kit seems to be the norm (its the valance kit rather than bumper replacement kit).

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
1111555555??????? Thats an awesome deal ! Bora_Tom here bought a similar one for ?440 !! I wonder why he ended it early though ... I was waiting to bid on that at night !!!! Argghh

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
But we all thought it would finish when stated, not earlier. Anyone know why it finished ealier ? Was he a dudd seller ?

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I know sorry about that guys I just spotted it when bored at work and new someone would want it especially at the price. I was in no way connected to the seller but as people have mentioned the winner might have made a bid off ebay and the bloke send just outbid whoever and I'll end it. Damned annoying and narks me off when people do that

·
Registered
310 Posts
Quote: posted by DUB at purecarsound on 13/02/2005 16:00:13

i would of loved that on my bora shame it eneded early, guess we shall never know the reason for it

i think we all would mate.[:(]

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Hi mate, we dont have enough of the boras on here so nice one ! I think boras are getting more popular now ! Welcome aboard [:D]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts