Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
God i hate that advert.I was all set to moan at my mate for sending me the advert by email when ........

Clicky

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
TV gets turned over as soon as that ad comes on, very annoying.

The Tess Daly yogurt ad, the loan one where that idiot is talking on the phone while his wife is videoing him and the lawyers one 'so what do we say, are we in?' all have the very same affect.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
brilliant. Add to my list of hates:

• Asda adverts with stupid little kids singing (thats the way I like it)
  • Stupid Marks and Sepncers adverts: No its not ocean-fresh-north-sea-cultured-cured-slightly-pink-cut-up-into-nice-peices-with-garnish-salmon, ITS JUST SALMON
  • Quote me happy: Liars
  • Clover: STOP SINGING

·
Registered
471 Posts
worst adverts have to be - ringtone adverts and debt/claims/insurance adverts and the frostie advert what where they thinking?????????

·
Registered
795 Posts
I just hate the Lenor (i think) advert with the women who is getting ready and she is on the phone. she stick the phone out the window to say she's in traffic. then rattle it along the radiator for the roadworks. Oh i have to turn it over or else i go a bit crazy. even typing this post is making me wanna scream. ARRRRRGGGHHHHHH

·
Registered
682 Posts
Cillit Bang! Does Barry Scott really need to SHOUT ALL THE TIME? Maybe it works well if you collect old 1p coins and need to clean them up? Cheers,Paul.

·
Registered
63 Posts
God i hate that advert.I was all set to moan at my mate for sending me the advert by email when ........

Clicky
Mo, I hate this too, but when I use your clicky it loads up to 39% and doesn't play.

Any idea's how to slove this ??

Thanks.

Foxy.

EDIT.....just tried it again and it's worked.....sorry Mo.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The worst thing is i now find myself singing the song to that bloody advert all the time now.
"There gonna taste greeeat" [:S]

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Privilege Car Insurance. We guarantee to beat your renewal quote*

(*except if you are with them already and get a better quote, in which case they would rather let you go than renew, then bombard you with letters when you dont renew. Go figure...)

And that debt buster loans one with the guy being filmed on a camera by his missus. What a tool.

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
The worst thing is i now find myself singing the song to that bloody advert all the time now.
"There gonna taste greeeat" [:S]
I've got a different interpretation of it. Think of a shoal of pirhanas singing it as he gets thrown into their tank [:D]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.