Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So its ready to fit straight off without painting etc?  How does it attach to the car, same as OE one?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi,

I'm interested in this spoiler too but from your site you only seem to allow bank transfer or cheque payment. Is this right or do you accept other things such as PayPal or credit card? Also do you offer member of this forum any discount on either the spoiler or postage? - hey I'm Scottish so may as well take advantage of our reputation [;)] Lastly are these in stock ready to ship ?

cheers

·
Registered
94 Posts
That's okay about the discount as I didn't expect any but always ask as I'm a cheapskate [;)]. Are these in stock and what would the delivery time be?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Got mine delivered a couple of days ago and it looks great quality. My car is in the paintshop this week and I'll post some pics for anyone to see. Will make sure I get some good angles and as my car is silver it should be a lot easier to see than if it was a dark colour.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Well I got my car back and tried to fit the spoiler - initially it went on okay but when it was all pushed into place it didn't fit and match up with the front edge of each front wheel arch. Now I didn't have much time to tinker so I'm NOT saying the spoiler is a bad fit. I'll need to get back to the garage and get it on a ramp to see what's going on with it. From the front though it looks excellent it's just each end that seems to be a bit of a problem. Had probs with other parts but they are hopefully going to be resolved too but as I'm getting my house ready to sell I have no time. Will get back with more info and pics later.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.