Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,

got my parts fitted today, anni front valance, eyelids, hofele bumper intakes and smoked lenses. makes my front end complete. heres jus a pic of 'work in progress' i prob give it a wash tomorrow (unless its as cold as today) ad take a finished pic

thanks for looking and everyones comments

heres just a before and after picture of the headlights.

Posted Image

Posted Image

a big thanks to mandip and his bro for helping me do these parts, virdee motors and everyone who helped on the forum to guide me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Car looks great mate, i know what plans your thinking of and what
you've ordered so hopefully it will look the part by the next two weeks
eh.

Sat [y]

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
are those the standard a8s o r are they the highly polished ones?

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cheers hardeep sat n rickz, thinking about going lower, sat n sonny give wicked advice, mite do 50mm drop, depends if it rubs on the bumps on my rd when i put the anni valance on. i aint doing no coilovers on a 1.4 lol!

would ma car look gud tinted? i aint sure about black on blue, is the 1 in ur sig tinted hardeep?

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
nice dub mate, i`ve dropped mine 40mm just springs though, ride is a
bit bumpy but cant be bothered to upgrade shocks as i`ve spent enough
on her already!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol i no wat u mean, i aintdoing no shocks either. when these go bad imma claim on warranty ;) bumpy for sure, but its dam fun if u got a bird with big knockers in the front !! haha

·
Registered
432 Posts
would ma car look gud tinted? i aint sure about black on blue, is the 1 in ur sig tinted hardeep?
Mines not tinted, that was just a pic at night taken by my phone. I think a light tint would look good - smoked - no drug dealer tints please.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol yeh cos the interior is all black, it looks dark anyway.

i was watching this program, where they had theifs explain how they break into cars etc, and they mentioned if a car is tinted, smashing the window is simple (without creating a scene) because doesnt make much noise due to the tint film holiding it together. so no smashing noises or glass everywhere. and he said u can jus lay the glass as 1 shattered piece on the seat and do a lil 5 finger shopping. interesting fact that!!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Buggers.... i always thought it was better to have the film as it holds the glass in place and they can't get in....shows how wrong i was then

·
Kjohal
916 Posts
Your car looking sweet matey [;)] - those rims are the business and well suited to the vws and audis!!

PS - Im loving the number plate !!!![:D] nice touch!!!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cheers kjohal, had 2 b done lol! jatt 4 life in small print below (",)

kidda hardeep, yeh man i gues tints have their pros and cons, as in u cant see inside etc, but individul choice. i think i'll opt not to afta remembering that init. means i can put that money towards the rear valance n side skirts lol!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks myk3,

yeh i'm keeping this grill for abit until i can afford to spend the money on a Mattig Badgeless Grille and get the bonnet notch filled and smooth and bumper filled and smoothed. once i can it will change. but not anytime soon.

but i no wat u mean rickz, its goin off the oem look.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi people, an update. my smoked front lights, anni valance, bumper intakes, eyebrows and front and back rub strips have now arrived, and will be sent to paint tomorrow. as soon as they all go on, i'll have the new pics up. i cant wait!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts