Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after deciding that it was time for a change - i now have gone from the bolf 1.6 8v to a mk2 Ibiza Gti Cupra Sport 2.0 16v [:D]

She is a 97 Cupra Sport, 150bhp, ABF engine, 60k on the clock, really nice clean example and she is entirely unmolested at the moment though that wont stay the same for long [:p] The bolf was about show and no go as i couldnt affprd the insurance - im now 21 and the insurance on the cupra is ?600 so quite good for a grp14 - the bolf was only a grp6.

Plans are:

Drop her on some coilovers as she is standard ride height and i feel so high up at the mo!

Some new shoes for her in the form of Keskin KT1s and have 9J at the rear [:p]

Remove the side bump strips and colour code the sideskirts and front and rear diffusers and change that tacky silver mesh for black mesh asap!

just planning to keep her sweet, subtle and simple. Hope you all like her - why do my pics appear larger on uk-mkivs forum than they do on any other?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Looks good and didn't sound bad as you floored it down my road yesterday [;)]

Know what you mean about the seats, I wasn't feeling them but it probably does grow on you... Cracking car though, and looked in really good nick [:D]

You'll have to give me a ride next weekend [;)]

C

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
looking good, lovely colour and the plan sound good aswel. i shall see it when im at no-rice next, didnt go last month and prob wont this month. but i'll be back there soon. deffenetly in the summer

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I'll try and make a brief appearance at No Rice but again, I'll need to rush off to play footy! Last time I managed to spank the Leon at 70-80mph up the A33 until I hit the dual carriageway, where speeds over 100 were hit to make sure I got to footy in time!

I blame CKB entirely, since he said him and the boys way, not to leave before they get there! [:p]

·
Registered
4,628 Posts

C
Easy tiger, I hope yor refering to the car? [6]
i hope hes not just refering to the car [:p]
Eyyyyyy [:D] [6]

Knew it [;)]

Ting Tong, how could you say such a thing [:(] [:O] [;)]

I'll try and make a brief appearance at No Rice but again, I'll need to rush off to play footy! Last time I managed to spank the Leon at 70-80mph up the A33 until I hit the dual carriageway, where speeds over 100 were hit to make sure I got to footy in time!

I blame CKB entirely, since he said him and the boys way, not to leave before they get there! [:p]
LOL that's the first time in the history of whatever you've actually done as I said though - I was shocked as when we finally rolled in [;)]

C

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
LOL that's the first time in the history of whatever you've actually done as I said though - I was shocked as when we finally rolled in [;)]

C
"But daddy said only he was allowed to do that to me...!"

LOL!

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Looks good and didn't sound bad as you floored it down my road yesterday [;)]

Know what you mean about the seats, I wasn't feeling them but it probably does grow on you... Cracking car though, and looked in really good nick [:D]

C
Theres a lot of stuff in there....feeling sits, asking her to give you a ride, things growing [:cool:] (I'm so jealous! [:p])

Esther, nice, but would have preferred pics of you in it in that car park. No wonder chris was there!

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
and took me for a ride in his car [:p]
I thought you didn't wanna tell anyone about that, cos it'd mean the odds drop for this weekend coming?? [:O]

C

PS - Graham, never has such an innocent post been read into so much, laughing my head off here!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts