Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well people, as many of you know... I strayed away from VAG to the greener fields of BMW. After much soul searching I have finally returned, even though in a somewhat different guise...Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you my 2004 Audi A4 1.8T (190bhp) Quattro S-Line in Akoya Silver

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It has Bose, S4 Mirrors, Brushed Aluminium Window trim, Phatnoise....

....and a Stage 3 AMD conversion with dyno results of 269BHP! [6]

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks buddy. I was looking for something smart, classy and yet understated....the A4 answered. No doubt this will cause some flaming when I say it, but I previously owned an E46 M3 SMG, and I would have to say the car feels as fast as that. I would seriously love to run with one to get a fair comparason.

One thing that amazes me is the handling, it corners like its on rails. The only handling mod it has is an S4 ARB! All hail the Quattro!!!

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Beautiful car but the question is going to come up so i may aswell ask it first.. how come you sold your beauty of an M3 as iirc it had near enough every option on it and it was the stunning estoril blue??

Sat [y]

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ahh, Ive put some money aside for a house (not that im buying straight away), and the area I work in is not very "car friendly", therefore the M3 wasnt the best choice!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Shame you sold your M3, i remember you were over the moon as it was exact spec you wanted. Hope you didnt lose any money from owning it. as you didnt keep it long.

Lovly car you have there now, liking it lots...good choice

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Thanks Rich. It feels good to be back....must meet up soon!
Since you sold your Golf, you've had more cars than I've had women!! [:D]

And yes, give me shout when you are about. I'm always around.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Its an Audi Concert 2 Stereo consisting of Tape, 6CD, Phatnoise and BOSE Speakers and Amp.

As for the wheels, I really dont wanna sell them...this car looks good as she is!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Too true Mr.T.....ive missed VAG. I pondered ages as to what to buy next,  but nothing really stood out, then I caught site of this! Im surprised really, apart from a few minor styling cues its fairly standard....but it still turns heads. All I can say is, if you like VW, you will LOVE Audi.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts