1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

ohhhhh yeesssssss.....I got my long awaited 1.8T atlast today and the difference is HHHUUUUUUGEEEEEEEEE.....OMG!!!!! [:O]now i just feel like i can beat anyone on the road!!

and knowing that Revo will take it from 180bhp to around 210ps......its
just awesome!! and I am amazed by the fuel economy compared to my 1.4!!
it is very similar to my disbilief[:O]

I just can't stop driving it tbh....jumping from 75bhp to 180bhp is just mmmmm.....i am lost for words i'll shut up now.

Any opinion on my new car peeps good or bad

[:D][:D] [<:eek:)]

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very nice, the Cupras are lovely and I bet the 1.8T makes you smile!
oh yes, it certainly does[:D] I just wonder how long i will be able to keep hold of my clean license[:|]

thanx for the comments peeps

·
Registered
93 Posts
Good move mate. Looks lovely. I'd still be tempted to Revo it, it just gives it that bit more aggressive approach but all the extra torque actually makes the car even more driveable and smoother, plus it doesn't affect your fuel economy when driving normally ... not that you'll be doing that for a while!! [;)]

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good move mate. Looks lovely. I'd
still be tempted to Revo it, it just gives it that bit more aggressive
approach but all the extra torque actually makes the car even more
driveable and smoother, plus it doesn't affect your fuel economy when
driving normally ... not that you'll be doing that for a while!!
[;)]
I am more than happy with the power as it is but I am sure within couple of weeks I'll be needing more power[:cool:]....then the modding will commence lol...

·
Registered
245 Posts
Lovely car mate! A big step up, i was chuffed from going from a 90bhp to 130bhp golf

I test drove the 210bhp cupra r in black, so wanted it, bank wouldnt let me though lol

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Great car [H]

My last car was a mk3 1.4 around 60bhp I think and going from that to a 1.8t is so good! Although ive now had my MK4 long enough to want a remap!

I love leons, buy why couldnt they have made some 3 door!!!

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey long time no see[;)] Very nice[:D][Y]

Will we see you at South Mimms on Sunday?? Catch up?
yeh john, long time no see mate... can't make it this sunday probably in the next london meet[:)]

thanx for all your comments chaps[Y]

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Loving that!!

How much did it set you back if you don't mind me asking? [:)]
?7.5k, its got 60k miles on it.
Welcome to the world of Seats mate [y]. I have an 04 Toledo 1.8T and had it modified slightly to give a few more bhp (see my signature).

What year of car is yours? It is a faceleft Cupra so it is 52-04 plate. I bought my 04 Toledo in November 2005 with 11k miles (when it was 16 months old) for ?6,400.

The money saved from the planned Cupra R has been nicely invested [;)], and with the remap and stuff, it is actually faster than a standard Cupra R too [y]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts