Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Hmmm a bloke at work has just come in late, having hit a gypsies horse at 70mph and taking the horses head clean off. So he's having a pretty bad day. Luckily he's unhurt, hope they gypos didnt curse him [:O]

·
Registered
398 Posts
my day has been pretty crap..

first i brought my ipod into work to update soem tracks but when i connected the usb lead itunes said it was inrecovery mode and i needed to restore it - no probs i thought i had everything still on itunes but then it asked for my power lead which is at home!

then sice about 11 today my server anti-virus has been playing up - noticed it's not been updating all the client automatically - still can't find the cause so it's looking like i'll have to re-install from scratch

looking forward to finishing today!

·
Super Moderator
15,990 Posts
i've just found out that the truck that I ordered 2 weeks ago to leave from our HQ in Athens has 16MT on it and not 10MT that the customer ordered. So thats a £15K cock-up. On top of that, the mill have produced 3MT in a size that was not ordered - so that an £8K cock-up.

Inc VAT, we'll call it 27K cock-up.

Hoorah[:(]

·
Registered
359 Posts
my day has been ok - sold my treadmill which i have been trying to shift for weeks - someone offered me £50 for a sub wiring kit i have so im quids in - ok so it has to go straight into my account to pay off my phone bill but makes my life a little easier!

works been same as usual

thw sun is shining and its fri! yay & the weekend starts in 45 mins!

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
my clutch cable decided to snap 3 miles from home after driving round nottinghamshire all day. so that pissed me off a bit!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts