Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an un used window sticker. If someone would like it just send me your address.

Stephan

·
Registered
873 Posts
lol. mate if u really want it you can have it? Iv wanted one for a while but havnt got round to finding out how you get one of these rare things lol.

·
Registered
873 Posts
me me me me i was first!!!! [:D] PM on its way
DAMN fucking slow computers at work! I swear i was the first! [:mad:] [:(]
You must have a fucking slow comp at work. mines a 1.4ghz with about 140gb of crap on it thats why it took me 2mins to post. Im was sure someone would beat me.

You never know it might be a psyco that now has my address [:O] lol Still want it? [:p]

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
lol. mate if u really want it you can have it? Iv wanted one for a while but havnt got round to finding out how you get one of these rare things lol.
Its ok mate, Simon has offerred another one. Thanks anyway! [Y]

p.s. It aint normally that slow, it was right at that point! [:S]

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Guys if it's a case of "you haevn't worked it out" - click on the Shop link at the top of the screen, scroll down and find the type of sticker you want, add it to your basket, and away you go [y]

They won't compeltely break the bank, honest guv [h]

C

·
Registered
58 Posts
Guys if it's a case of "you haevn't worked it out" - click on the Shop link at the top of the screen, scroll down and find the type of sticker you want, add it to your basket, and away you go [y]

C
then wait for what seems a eternity.i paid for one weeks ago but still havent received it.sent a email asking when i am going to get it and havent even had a reply so as they are that cheap i have just given up trying to find if i am going to get a elusive sticker.

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts

C
then wait for what seems a eternity.i paid for one weeks ago but still havent received it.sent a email asking when i am going to get it and havent even had a reply so as they are that cheap i have just given up trying to find if i am going to get a elusive sticker.
Sorry to hear you've not received the sticker. Can you pop an email over to [email protected] with details of your oder and I'll get onto it [Y]

·
Registered
58 Posts

C
done,thanks[Y]

Sorry to hear you've not received the sticker. Can you pop an email over to [email protected] with details of your oder and I'll get onto it [Y]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts