Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm never gonna do anything with it and my Mum wants it moved so free to anyone who wants it... D reg red 8v GTI, I did a bit with it but its sat for over a year now, I put new brake pads all round, new rear disks, new exhust, new big end bearings, new fuel pump and other bits on it to but the battery has gone so it dont go! Its sat on a nice set of 15" BBS RZ's with brand new never seen the road rubber but I want 250 quid for them as they're still sort after... but it has its original 14" alloys to go on as well.. structually its sound but has the usual MK2 rust... tailgate, bottom of wings etc...

Mods not sure if this has to be in classified as its not technically for sale as its going free?

Spares or repair I guess![:(]

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry no pics... red, sun faded/milky unfortunatly needs T-cut, 3 door but its been to the moon and back 204K still goes nice thou... hence me doing the big end bearings!.. whole heap of history inc. head re-build I seem to remember.... its there for the taking.. be nice if it went on the wheels save me changing them over!? got brand new wheel lock on it to! not sure if it will go with a battery so trailer maybe needed.... its got a 100cc cart chassis in there to you can have that as well!! man am I good or what!!! LOL!! (now what else have I got kickin around I can chuck in the boot!!) LOL!!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Royster.. yeah I was... all good intentions but getting the time is another thing... I might look for another one at a later date but Mum is looking at moving so she wants rid of my stuff now... thinks she got a cheek really I only moved out 12 years ago!! women eh!

Jon, naa not spoken to anyone... just logged in and was hoping someone would be interested in taking it as it sits on them there lovely BBS rims with NEW rubber and lockin wheel nuts and new fuel pump (?90), new big ends, new brakes!!!..... Mmmmmmmmmmm... LOL! Ahhhhh just found the new fuel line I ordered for it to!! I'll put that in the boot to!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Still there fellas... like I said to Foxy... some kind person has tried to force the door so will need a bit of a bend to make it fit again.... it would be a good track day car like I said I've put new Big ends in it and its had a head re-build so you'll have to go some to kill it!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts