Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi

so whats your mk5 like compared to your mk4. can you do us a mini review?

the mk5 is growing on me and im not sure when i upgrade if i should go for a high spec late mk4 or a lower spec mk5. what do you think?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'd go for a low spec mk5. If you go for the mk4 you'll get used to all the extra kit in a couple of months then look down the mk5 route again.

Another reason I'd also plump for the mk5 is that it's a much much safer car than the mk4.

Des

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Hudson.........ta for the interest.

I'm still awaiting delivery of the mk5....just a few days until it's delivered (early-mid next week).

Everything in place except the frigging alloys!!!

I get some 'expensive' wheels on the car but i want an preferable alternative.

I'll do a mini-review with lots of pics as soon as i get the car and some daylight!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Obviously missed something, but what model spec are you getting Foxy?

Presumambly it will drink from the BLACK pump?

Or is it a secret?

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I also go on about Sandra Bullock at any opportunity but I aren't gonna give her sweet luvvin! LOL!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol

you make that sound like you wouldnt if you had the chance but i think its more like you would but you will never get the chance [:p]

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Quote: posted by Foxy on 08/10/2004 11:48:13

I also go on about Sandra Bullock at any opportunity but I aren't gonna get the chance to ever give her sweet luvvin! LOL!

·
Registered
377 Posts
I heard that retro fitting cruise is a real pain on the mk5, doing the hardware is ok, but turning it on is a pain for a none dealer.

anyone heard about this?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts