Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
dunno about them ones, but i use to have them on my anteras, as the antera's come standard with them!

they were a pain in the a*** they either leak air at times or when you go to pump them up, as u screw the adapter on it ends up bending the pin in the centre!!

the worse thing about it is antera's change me just around ?45 for some new valves, as only the antera's valves fits the wheel

and the another thing is the nut on the inside of the wheel can become corroded in..and the way to get it out is to drill it!

will

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Hi Will where did you get the valves for your antera's, i need to get a new key/spanner? thing, the thing you use to take off the caps when you want to put air in the tyre, the two little pins snapped off mine so it won't work anymore, Help!

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Just do it you big gay bear !!!! [mo]

Somebody is always going to have a bad expereince whatever you enquire about so just do it, its not like you are going to be using the wheels that much anyway.

So just shut up and order them [<:eek:)]

·
Registered
924 Posts
Hi Will where did you get the valves for your antera's, i need to get a new key/spanner? thing, the thing you use to take off the caps when you want to put air in the tyre, the two little pins snapped off mine so it won't work anymore, Help!
hi chris

yeah i know what you are talking about....i been thru 4 of them!lol

the place where i got mine from is www.elitedirect.com they are the disturbutor for anteras in the uk.

will

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Just do it you big gay bear !!!! [mo]

Somebody is always going to have a bad expereince whatever you enquire about so just do it, its not like you are going to be using the wheels that much anyway.

So just shut up and order them [<:eek:)]
hehe.. we know henry's thoughts then ! [:p]

I agree though, get em.. it'll look cool.

Though thinkin' bout it, those cool valve caps you can get for 'normal' valves can look cool if they are out of the ordinary style.. saw some german military cross ones at ultimate dubs.. v cool ! Imo, at least [:D]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.