Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya,

Just thought I would host some pics of my MKIV after my Saturday afternoon polish with some Meguirs NXT Generation Tech Polish...[:D][8D] not bad for a nearly 7 year old car..[:D]

The polish works a treat and it's easy to apply and buff off. I'm going to use this polish now in between using the Meguirs 3-Step polish which I usually use as it usually takes over 2hrs just to polish the car[:O][8)]. The NXT Tech polish takes just over an 1hr to do, not that I was timing[:I].

Side:-

Posted Image

Rear:-

Posted Image

Front Side:-

Posted Image

Front

Posted Image

FK Angel Eyes

Posted Image

More Angel Eyes

Posted Image

Love Those Angel Eyes!!![:D][:D]

Posted Image

Cheers

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Quote: posted by MikeTDI on 14/03/2005 13:01:43

i rate the nxt stuff over the gold class personally. i also highly recomend P21S wax ontop of the nxt tech wax.

Very well said Mike.

Goldclass is good stuff, but the NXT is much better on darker cars, & with P21S on its even better [^]

Nice job though Ricky (why does it sound like bianca saying it in my head [:D] lol)

I like the grill & angel eyes, very trick [:)]

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote: posted by turbo tyke on 14/03/2005 12:46:40

Ooooh thats very nice indeed matey.Is the meguiars nxt range better than the gold class wax?

Sorry mate, I cannot comments on that one as I've only ever used the Meguiars 3-step stuff.

Cheers

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote: posted by ToneD on 14/03/2005 13:00:34

looks well smart! get a polo rear wiper on there![8D][:D]

I will get around to purchasing a polo rear wiper. Anyone have the part no. off the top of there head?

Is VAG Parts the best & cheapest place to buy one?

Cheers

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote: posted by MikeTDI on 14/03/2005 13:01:43

i rate the nxt stuff over the gold class personally. i also highly recomend P21S wax ontop of the nxt tech wax.

I might try some of the P21S wax in a couple of months or so. What's the retail price of it...?20 approx.?

Cheers

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote: posted by S1R SS on 14/03/2005 15:11:28

lovely looking motor - cc the rear badge and it will look even better!

Cheers Matey, I think I'm going to go down the Sharan badge route.[:D] Has anyone colour coded there Sharan badge?

Cheers

·
Registered
160 Posts
Ricky cheers for the photos i got them your email yesterday - that polish certainly has got it lookin sweet! Now to decide on those angel eyes!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts