Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
I am waiting for my FK Hi Tec kit as we speak. Having researched it as throroughly as I could, most seemed to agree the FK was perfectly up to the job (Koni make the shocks) and a fraction of the cost of rivals. If spending ?400+, I wouldn't bother with a matched set up and head straight for FK Highsports / Konigsports or KW Coilovers (I haven't because camber adjustment will bring this easily up to ?700+). I don't know anything about the Koni RSK kit, where have you seen this one?

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
The FK kit is costing me circa ?250 from R1GTI. If I had known about the Koni kit at ?300 it definetly would have been on my list. But as I say, any more than that and I would just go coilovers...Highsports are ?400. If I didn't have 4Motion I would have by now [:(]

That price for Eibach shocks - thats for all four?

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Quote: posted by BeezerDiesel on 07/02/2005 17:36:44

Any links for the FK kit Mike? Have heard good things about these, what's their normal retail price.

Check out www.performancedriven.co.uk . I ordered mine from R1GTI (Richard) though because hes a top bloke. I originally wanted FK Highsport coilovers, but when you add in the cost of camber adjustment for a 4Motion, it starts to push ?700, and I don't really need the adjustability coils offer. At ?250 the FK Hi Tec seemed too good to be true, but after doing some research, I have read 90% positive reports. I am certain that the Koni kit is just as good though, I just missed that one when I was looking.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.