Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some new pics.. fitted(further down.)

[:D]got a new exhaust today.going on tomorow!(can't wait[:D])

its a genuine VW Racing exhaust (embossed with VW Racing on end of each pipe)fresh from friend in the trade[:D].

it's a straight swop for original exhaust all you need is to have a 4MO...rear valance.(only fits 2 wheel drive).

jase...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Very nice indeed.

Jace you might want to mark the title 56k unfriendly or downsize your pics - they are around 1.5MB in total!!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote: posted by GaryM on 29/09/2004 21:47:57

Very nice indeed.

Jace you might want to mark the title 56k unfriendly or downsize your pics - they are around 1.5MB in total!!

sorry!

marked title as not sure how to downsize pics.

think its just settings on my naff camera.

glad you like.

jase...

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
got it put on today.fit is sweet.sounds spot on,deep note(note not throat)but not stupid loud at low revs and gets a bit quieter higher revs so as not to get anoying on motorway.

as for availablity,i get a feeling they are coming to a performance shop very soon(they had 76 now 75 all going to one place)they normally

retail at ?310(dont know how much shop will sell them for)i belive but not aloud to tell how much i got it for!just to say it was loads loads loads loads less...

it is stamped on the underside off the box,its actually made by "serbring".

will post pics tommorow.but im very happy to say the least.

jase...

p.s. sorry andy all the ones they have are 2 W D only.(finally a down side to having 4 W D)

·
Registered
10,630 Posts
Looks very nice indeed! Lots of shiny steel (i assume), certainly looks the part!

And the embossed tips with VW-R, look awesome too. I like the way they have painted the can grey too, to avoid it looking mucky as it ages..

Sebring also made the stock R32 exhaust too, quality item too, if a little on the heavy (weight) and noise side!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
pitures fitted.

sorry about naff quality,will try to get a good one of the embosed logo.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

jase...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts