Posted Image

New Euro lights, ah much better [:D]

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
after seeing Oxford's pics of his motor, I have changed my washing regime to the following:

1. Poorboys shampoo

2. Clay bar and buff

3. Hand glazed and buff

4. Moose Wax and buff

5. Alloys cleaned, and sealed with autoglym wheel seal

6. Autoglym Fast glass all windows

Im pleased with the results but doubt it will stay clean for long

·
Registered
138 Posts
I do like them 4 motions, when the girlfriend sells the polo i'm gonna make her get one of them!!!!!!

You've done a good job with that!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Liking it a lot, Klauster. I have to agree with gfunk - Anthracite has to be THE best colour (OK I'm biased; mine is grey too).

What wax did you use to achieve that?? I'm using Pinnacle but I think yours is looking 'wetter' than I can get mine. Also, what tyre dressing is that??

All you have to do now is get rid of the dealer sticker in the rear window[B)]

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
That looks absolutely gorgeous. I keep seeing pics of anthracite Golf's on here, defo my fave colour [:)]

Wish they did the Anni in Anthracite Grey [:(]

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Quote: posted by Sem on 23/01/2005 14:09:33

Wish they did the Anni in Anthracite Grey [:(]

Will you just be bloody happy that you have an Anni!!!! [;)]

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Looking good, looks like our resident car care team (Jace & Oxford) means of spreading the word on wax is working [:D]

One question, what's with the dealer sticker ?????

Get the hairdryer out and replace it with a UK-MKIVS.NET one, spread the love for this place.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Really pleased to see this results!

I can tell just by looking at it that it is very smooth and in the flesh the shine looks even deeper. You have got the technique just right mate, looks stunning.

I am VERY jealous, those wheels really do suit the V6 to a T, that is one stunning car, love it! I have not seen many MK4s in that colour, really warming to it. I think I want R32 wheels [:(]

Good job well done! [:D] You can keep these pictures for ever, always good to use them if you ever consider selling the future.

PS. It will get dirty in time again, but at least you can live in the thought that its all protected [^]

PSS. I find just a quick coat of hand glaze every weekend after waxing will give you similar results if you dotn have the time and it will keep the original wax on too!.

How did you find the shampoo? I find it works wonders on the wheels too, shifts the brake dust very quick, even faster if you waxed the wheels to like you have done.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Lovely car, good choice of wheels, though I really think you need some Eibach / H&R lowering springs.

There's too much gap between the tyre and the 'arch IMO. Although, of course it is a 4x4...[:D]

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.