·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before:

Posted Image

After:

Posted Image

wheels cost ?630 from ebay, not any unique looking golf but i like it [:D]<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

ill be getting a full milltek exhaust with a 4 motion rear valance, colour code the valances, lowered on coilovers, stub arial and remove the front flaps.<o:p></o:p>

hope you like<o:p></o:p>

myk3<o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's a tried and tested method BBS wheels are the nutz and they look great on your car. Awesome job!
yes a very common set of wheels but there deffo the best for my car IMO.

thanks for the comments :D

·
Registered
224 Posts
car looking good, my car started out as standard, was surpose to keep it standard but that did not last long, the car would look completely different when lowered

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
car looking good, my car started out as standard, was surpose to keep it standard but that did not last long, the car would look completely different when lowered
yes it is shocking how much better they look once lowered, i didnt think i would have done a revo remap, green cotton panel filter, forge DV, smooth airbox, 80mm ducting mod and these wheels in 1 month of owning the car.

myk3

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cheers [Y] going to remove the mud flaps when i get in, will the crap/dirt behind them rub off easy? cheers

myk3

1 - 20 of 24 Posts