Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
nice car u got there!although im no fan of debadging and i preffer multispoke alloys! was is it? 130 or 150 im guessing?   that exughst is sweet!

·
Registered
320 Posts
You have a very nice car there mate!

I love the RS6 alloys, I think they're the wheels that I will be getting in the future!

Do you have anymore pictures of the car? Also, has it been lowered?

Regards.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
The side skirts look like M3 'style', except the twist in the middle looks like it could be a reflection. In which case they look more like anniversary skirts

Do you have any pics of the front??

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Is it a 1.8T or a Tdi?

Just curious as to where the (what I believe to be) V6 backbox came from if you or anyone knows and if it was a straight fit (apart from the suitable valance)

Looks good BTW

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
its a petrol 1.8 t

the exhaust is made my longlife so stainless cat back!! The side skirts look like they have been fitted backwards as they are fatter at the front when 99.9% of skirts get fatter to the rear

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
I must say I do like the V6 style twin pipes, that backbox looks sweet, classy yet not OTT or boyracer.

Any idea how much it cost the last owner (receipt?)

Also, can anyone confirm if that rear valance is a V6 one for the exhaust cutout or an aftermarket one.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The exhaust is a cat back so It would cost about £350 Longlife are quite a known big company so shouldn't be difficult to get hold of. The rear valance is a 4motion item.

I have just put on a black vw badge at rear lol looks good.

Im not decided on front bumper, I was going to smooth the bumper lines and number plate recess, take out the slats at the bottom and cut off badge holder and smooth that across!!

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
If and when I get another mk4 I think that will be my plan of attack for the rear end. Love the V6 style twin exit exhaust, and it looks OE which is always a good thing in my opinion.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts