1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
]Posted Image

]Posted Image

]Posted Image

Not great pics I know, rush job, will get some better pics on tomorrow, but is this the first Mk4 to have the new RS4 wheels?

Richard

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes they are 18's mate. It is lowered 35mm all round but I think it looks to high at the back, you will see what I mean when I get some decent pictures tomorrow.

·
Registered
274 Posts
DAMN, DAMN, DAMN, DAMN, DAMN.

I have got a set of these in the post at the moment and they have been held up due to two being scratched or I would have had the first set!!!!

Oh well. Have decided that they look nice on your ride but wouldn't suit mine so have cancelled order and am now getting a set of........??

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Took some better pics this morning, sorry about the dirty car though [:)]

]Posted Image

]Posted Image

]Posted Image

]Posted Image

Compared to what it used to look like -

]Posted Image

Richard

·
Registered
518 Posts
Personally i think they look class [H]

However, i don't think they are as subtle as the original RS4s, which seem to be the most well suited (and common as a result) OEM wheel on a mk iv (IMO).

They look somewhat 'busier' and less OEM than the originals - but perhaps my perception of this will change in time.

Great work [Y]

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Looks fantastic mate, but, these are directional tyres and this one has been fitted the wrong way...

Yep, definately fitted wrong way, I'd get that sorted quickly mate! Especially if it rains, it can cause you to aquaplane and all sorts of problems. Will also give you loads more road noise and would also make your car fail its MoT believe it or not! My best buddys a tyre fitter that how I know[:)]

They do look gorgeous tho[H]

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Look like teh TSW stealths? or the Honda Accord type R wheels.... quite
facy a set on my silver mk4 though painted anthracite? anyone do a
photochop ffor me?

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Woody, i know this may sound odd but when your swapping them round
could you weigh one for me... only some replica wheels are really heavy

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes they are all like that, didn't really notice it before.

I would say they weight less than my old monty 2's, not by much though.

Now I've got some decent wheels (when fitted the right way round! lol), was thinking of fitting an anni kit, what does everyone think?

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Got them fitted the right way round now, had to change 2 over. Thanks for the spot guys!

Could someone do me a favour and photochop my wheels onto a silver 3 door anni? I want to see what it would look like.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts