Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Jase, was trying to get a bit arty farty with the pics.

No more comments (good or bad!) about the car or photography?

·
Registered
984 Posts
Cheers Jase, was trying to get a bit arty farty with the pics.

No more comments (good or bad!) about the car or photography?
Your car is looking really good! Makes me wish I had a black car to get that beautiful shine, but my silver paintwork hides the dust and muck so well, lazy man's colour...lol. Love the arty shots. I agree with Jase, my favourite pic is the same.

I bet everyone's out in cleaning their cars and taking pics in the sunshine today. Seeing your pics, I feel I need to go wash my car and take pics now...

Franky...

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Loving the car park shots mate, top work! [Y]

Where did you shoot those? I mean the background with the cranes and stuff.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cheers for the comments guys [y]

Frisky- funnily enough I polished the missus' silver Fabia last week and was wishing that my car was silver! So much more forgiving when you're polishing it. Grass is always greener I suppose eh?

The shots were taken down at the harbour area of a town about 5miles from me. I took a wrong turn a couple of months ago and stumbled on it and decided it the colours and industrial feel would be perfect for pics of my brohers Civic Jordan. Thought the black of my car would work pretty well too.

The big anchor thing is outside a Marine equipment company just along the road from the crane pics. Car park is a park and ride near the Forth rail bridge- was hoping to get some shots off the top level with the bridge in the background but it's too far away[:(]

Keep the comments coming!

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
I like it a lot, especially after having seen it in the flesh at Star. You are not good at parking though! Lol [:D]

Are you coming to Crail on the 18th mate? Hope to see you there [y]

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Allen, still hoping to make it to Crail on the 18th but still not 100% sure if I will be able to. Also would like to go on the strip but am a bit scared my clutch might let go!

The alloys are 18's. Got them over 3 years ago from a place called Skidz in Falkirk (near Edinburgh). At the time they cost about ?850 but I'm sure you can get them now for around ?550.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Allen, still hoping to make it to Crail on the 18th but still not 100% sure if I will be able to. Also would like to go on the strip but am a bit scared my clutch might let go!
Cool. I will make you a likely then [y]. Should be good fun as you are the 14th person, and a fair few are going to go on the track [y]. Is your clutch on its way out?

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Allen, nah, don't think clutch is on the way out I'm just being hyper-paranoid.[:|]

It's on 65k now and has been mapped for 40k and I'm just worried that if I start doing a whole heap of emergency starts then it will start to slip. Not something I want when I'm only going to keep it for another year.

Gary, it didn't start out as a 150PD, but it does now have 150bhp (and a 150PD front valance[;)])

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Car's looking well Stevo, nice and subtle [Y]

I also like the chain pic, and the last one is funny - just in case anybody was in any doubt about which part of the country you are in [:p]

1 - 20 of 30 Posts