Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
June 18th, 7pm, Bowgie Inn car park (overlooking Crantock Bay).

The more the merrier, look forward to seeing you all there!

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Could be interesting, though bit late on a sunday for me to travel from Devon, but will see what the interest is like before I say I'll be there [:#]

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Doh! Well, if this one is a success hopefully we can make it a more regular thing, so maybe you can make it another time [:)]

·
Registered
961 Posts
so is that a yes then? eh? :) doesnt matter anyway because ive owned
two mkivs and been trying to get a meet going for ages, see you there
dude

·
Registered
764 Posts
Will try and make the trip up from down St.Ives way, but am moving down from Southampton around the time, so may not be able to make it.

Aandrew

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I will be there hopefully!

I'll probably forget about it though, cos i'll still be stressed out by exams at that time.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks like a lovely day for it guys! Who's a definite for this evening then? Probably most of you are enjoying the sunshine and not in front the computer (although laptop and wireless network in the garden aint too bad [H]). See you later!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well, BIG thanks to Marty and shame on the rest of you! I can see now
why there hasn't been a Cornwall meet before! Will post some pics of
the 2 of us soon.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Cheers kris and youre mates for turning up i thought i was billy no mates as for the rest of you ian shame on you and if there is a next time lets see some effort. maybe open it to any vw see what we get then i bet the mk 2 and mk 3 lads will come and put mk 4s to shame lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts