Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the first proper time Thursday morning I was greeted by a scene that i would say is 'Christmassy' so I whipped out my phone and took some photos - thought I'd share them because I really like the frost on the trees.

Really cheesey sentiment I know, but I hope you like them. (Also, there's the compulsory forum picture of 'your car in front of the view!)

View from my back door/drive

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
the winter is pretty isnt it lol you can get some nice pics but i love the summer more. heres a pic i took tonight on my car roof

Posted Image

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
yeh good old sony ericcson k800i. so far iv taken all my car pics with it and im well happy..roll on xmas as im gettin a fuji 6.3mp camera.

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
The top ones are sellable I'm sure. Look like some movie scene. And as for camera phone, chuff me, so far I have said no to camera phones cus they rubbish, but that is quality.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all your nice comments! (I thought I was going to have the mickey taken out of me for appreciating nice pictures/scenes!)

·
Registered
125 Posts
heres some photos i took on my K800i the other day from the frost outside my workplace

looking away from the sun

looking into the sun

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What makes you say that? It is taken with the car leaning to the right and it's on gravel (obviously)

I had the alignment checked last week actually and everything was in tolerance (only just on a few bits)!

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I see what you mean, it looks like the front wheel is turning inward doesn't it? Trust me, it doesn't look like that in real life and the handling/tyre wear isn't as bad as you would expect with such a drastic-looking problem that the photo apparently shows!

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I know, and it's showing the shameless truth about my car's cleanliness! That photo would be so much better if the car was clean!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts