Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very cool pics mate, the first one is my favourite
Thanks mate. It was a pretty crazy trying to get good composition etc with all the speed of them.

First one is my favourite too, nice to see some clarity and colour!
Cheers. There's a couple more colourful ones which I may post up in a bit.

Nice set, it's fun shooting fireworks isn't it
It was. My first time out with my DSLR so I had to experiment a little with settings. Pretty pleased with the results.

P.S. No post processing has been done. [:)]

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks good, check out mine from epcot in florida set http://www.flickr.com/photos/techie_ali/ I have to add another couple feel free add me on flickr if you want.

Although I think the date in the camera is wrong as it reckons the photos were taken in 2012
Lol yeah I noticed that. It's changed now [:)] That epcot one looks cool, like a massive explosion.

Good work!!
Cheers Rich [:D]

that looks wiked mate, what camrea are you using?

zubi
Thanks bud. It was using a Canon 40D. My xmas present [<:eek:)] All the exif data can be found if you click on the link [Y]

·
Registered
247 Posts
number four is particularly good, if you could slightly off-centre them to adhere to the '1/3rds' rule you'll make them even more pleasing to the eye.

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
some amazing pictures! cant waitt to more!

need to get myself a DSLR!
Thanks. Yeah I've been playing with it ever since I got it. They allow you to be so much more creative than a regular digital.

number four is particularly good, if you could slightly off-centre them to adhere to the '1/3rds' rule you'll make them even more pleasing to the eye.
Cheers Pete. I see what you mean. I do think shots 2 and 5 work well in the centre but I think 4 could be moved quite easily by extending the black on the right. [Y]

If you have any PS skill you're more than welcome to give it a go [:D]

Great shots as fireworks are difficult to get captured correctly.
Thanks. It was my first attempt so I'm very pleased.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts