Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks, I finally got there. I purchased the car I have always wanted, in the colour and spec I have always wanted. Quite frankly I feel like a million dollars! It is a BMW M3 SMGII Coupe in Individual Estoril Blue. It has Black Nappa Leather, Phone Prep, Sunroof, TV, Sat Nav, 19" Alloys, Harmon Kardon Hi-Fi, and the usual M3 spec i.e. Xenons, 6CD, PDC etc.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/estorilblue/DCP_4769Small.jpg

Comments welcome!

Mike.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Well, you know I know but am going to be the first to comment anyway.

Just......... wow. You deserve it hon [<:eek:)] Although you got the wrong colour of blue [;)]

·
Registered
438 Posts
Sweet as mate, you must be over the moon! There's only 2 bmw's Id ever own, thats one of them and the M coupe is the other. Lovely colour mate, looks superb!

Now get out there and thrash the living daylights out of it, so many of these are just overpaid rep mobiles!

Enjoy!

Peter

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
About bloody time dude [:)] Oh and very nice choice IMO - Coupe > Convertible [:)]

I keep looking at M3s and then deciding against it....hmmmm....

You sold the Skoda?

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the Comments peeps, keep them coming!

Cat - I sometimes wish I had never introduced you to "Avus Blue"....LOL [;)]

Mike - Yep the Skoda has gone, I was saving for a house purchase...but then I thought...what the hell? Im only young once!

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
I best go to the Bristol meet then and we can swap for a few minutes...just for comparative purposes you understand [:)]

You liking the SMG? You used launch mode yet?

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Looks great. I can imagine that took some finding and it looks well worth the effort. Enjoy!

Amazing lure of a Username. I still have a Diamond Black car for now. Shame I can't change Reflex TDI to Arancio Borealis TDI eh? [:p]

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mike - Swap? Hmmmm. LOL! Just starting to get used to the SMG, its a completely different style of driving. However I can see that a master of this style will be a much more efficient driver.....I better keep practicing!

Reflex - As for my username, it just goes to show how much I wanted this car. Even on signing up here with the (legendary) R-Line Gti, I was thinking about M3's! LOL

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
WHAT a car!

I would give anything just to drive one of those.! In fact, i have had dreams in which i have driven an M3.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Reflex - As for my username, it just goes to show how much I wanted this car. Even on signing up here with the (legendary) R-Line Gti, I was thinking about M3's! LOL
And there was me always thinking you had bailed out of an E36 M3 in Estoril Blue - where did I get that idea from. Anyway, fair play you're going to have a good summer. [Y]

·
Registered
263 Posts
Respect!

Nice car, especially the individual upgrades. Must have been hard to source. You've gotta give that engine respect...Straight six, 3.2 normally aspirated and 343HP. I'm sure it won engine of the year 3 years ago. Think the current engine of the year is the M5 V10. 'M' Division is renowned for excellent engines including my favourite the original E30 M3.

[H]

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Get me the mop, the bucket and the bleach! I just made a serious mess!

Mike, that is absolutely awesome. Loving it. I've looked at BMW's myself, when I was also thinking 'sod it, im only young once' and always thought they were a bit boring inside. That however, that is just absolutely lovely!

Must say though, I don't envy your petol station pit stops!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts