Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a solid few months of modding, i would say the exterior of my car is finished (besides yellow brembos and aero wipers). I want your honest opinions people, if the car looks naff i blame you, if it looks good i thank you! Here it goes:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And finally, my Recaros with a matching security device!

Posted Image

So what do you think?

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Verrrrry nice.

[8D] I have a black car, (not a R32 mind) but looking at yours has given me some ideas!

I like the black rear badge tidys the car up IMO!, what about one on the front??

Oh and the best mod by far is the matching security device. Every Golf should have one. *ehem* for detailing only *ehem*[:D]

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey mate,

Great job! The car looks really good. I particularly like the rear view, which bumper have you fitted??

Good to see you've fitted the Xenon's too, really completes the front look of the car. I posted some pics of my car on here about a month ago, i've only put the front R-line bumper on, would love to do the rear too! Wheels look spot on too, not seen them around before.

Cooky

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Quote: posted by MkIV Turbo on 01/08/2004 17:43:00

Looks good mate, take it your car is a 1.8T? Where did you get the exhaust done?

Its a 115PD I believe.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous!! Well done mate, nice job[:D]

I'd put a black front badge on also[;)] Love those rear lights aswell, given me an idea[;)]

·
Registered
91 Posts
That is one lovely car. I would have personally stuck to more OEM wheels (BBS etc) but they are very nice wheels too - plus it would be boring if we all had the same now wouldn't it!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Looks lovely, well done!

I'm not to keen on the rims but that's just personal preference.

You have done a great job though mate, what suspension you got?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Looking fantastic Kam.

The best mod's got to be the headlamp protectors [;)]

One question, is the security device to be used on the steering wheel or round the tea leaf's head?

·
BORA owner!!!!!!
1,624 Posts
Mate, the car looks wicked!!!!, given me a few ideas for my car as well, especially the rear lights.

zak

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Cheers members. As i said, its all thanks to you. Yeh, its a 115 pd. Wouldnt believe it would you! I know the wheels arent OEM but i wanted something different, and nobody had these when i got 'em, also the rears were 255/35/18. I had the exhaust done from blueflame, its mated to a milltek D/P. I wanted bigger tail trims like the milltek, but they said it would foul the wheel well on the drivers side! John, the rear is an oem r32 bumper! Sem i have eibach 30mm! Paul, gotta agree with ya, headlamp protectors are deffo the best mod on the car! The next mod is/ was the remapping. Although when i took it down i had a bad reading on the dyno, i have a faulty MAF! So have ordered one then will get the remap. After that, R32 Brushed aluminium and Foxy's sat nav! The security device intended use is a steering lock, however it has various other uses! (i dont actually use the steering lock)!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Looks nice m8, it looks familiar, did I do some vag-com work on it at the last brum meet?

Ohh, what is that security device / bat hehe

1 - 20 of 35 Posts