Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes mate sopeope have aid about the lights im thinking of the same lights but with the blue in them

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
yes mate sopeope have aid about the lights im thinking of the same lights but with the blue in them
Well its a V6. The lights are terrible and blue will look even worse !!! As for the neons - say no more !!

I am trying to be constructive, I am not slating your otherwise nice car. How about some Euro or US spec rear lights ?? Or even the dreaded RCCR's.

But mate, you've got to lose the neons, they remind me of the 80's !! and that is BAD !

How old are you Jay, because your car looks like a young persons, but the insurance must be a killer ??

·
Registered
811 Posts
I think you need to change the rear light tbh, i recon the RCCRS will look very good!

other than that i quite like the car really its different and i love those rs6 wheels, there the ones i want [Y]

·
Registered
518 Posts
I think them lights suit it. Its a lairy car, bit like need for speed or something. Keep the neons as well!

I may catch u in Guildford, if i see you i'll come say hello.

Whats that badge say on the right ?

p.s. ?100 [:|] wtf

·
Registered
398 Posts
Agree with what has been said above......those lights have GOT to go....reckon US R32`s will look the nuts...(tis a mad machine you got there)...then just gotta find some speed bumps somewhere......that should take care of that neon...LOL......

saying that... each to own dude.....if you likes it.... thats all that counts at the end of the day........most peeps on here are well into the OEM+ look...(me included..[:p].)....nowt wrong with being different to flock tho........[Y]

Nick

1 - 20 of 22 Posts