Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys a a wicked weekend away with the GF[;)] and managed to squeeze in some pic's of the 4mo, not as much as I would have wanted though! I managed to clean here (the golf that is) before we left for Dartmouth, and it kept quite clean throughout, even the Bird droppings just wiped of with ease!! Diamondbrite and Clearkote win again!

How clean is she!!![8)]

Posted Image

TomTom Mobile giving me orders! [8D]

Posted Image

Dartmouth!! and Kingswear

Posted Image

The Car Ferry!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Eden Project!

Posted Image

This was inside the Eden projects, Humid biodom round thingy (what ever its called.)Describing the Rice fields etc, and this caught my eye!

Posted Image

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Enjoyed Dartmouth then mate? Is it worth the trip down to the Eden Project apart from being very knackering!? oh yer, nice car too :eek:)

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote: posted by W36 EJO on 31/03/2005 21:42:45

Enjoyed Dartmouth then mate? Is it worth the trip down to the Eden Project apart from being very knackering!? oh yer, nice car too :eek:)

I would say its ok[;)] The Amazon rain forest type dome (Biodom) is fantastic! I was in there for ages!![:)] But then the warm Biodom, with nice flowers[:I] was quite boring really, yeah it had some good stuff in it! (My Mum would love the place!!)

I always enjoy Dartmouth, think we are going back for Regatta, as the peeps we stayed with have offered us a deal[!]

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote: posted by the_equalz on 31/03/2005 01:08:17

Hi deadlock, loving the 4mo m8! Mobile phone navigation looks well handy too is the service good?

Service was/is fan bloody tastic! The TT software is great and the Speed camera warnings came in handy [:I]

There is only one draw back!!! make sure your phone is fully charged! My phone lasted 3 hours, but by then we were in Dartmouth so I could charge it up!

Guess what my next purchase is??? a car charger!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
The Eden Project!! I wanna go there, they filmed part of "Die Another Day" there (the interior of the ice palace with all the plants!), and being a huge James Bond fan it would be so cool to see it! :)

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Estoril, Yeah they mentioned the James bond filming! you should go down, there are some very NICE roads *ehem* are police non existant in Cornwall???

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Wow! How did you get the mega wide photo? (A few photos blended together?) and secondly how i do get sat nav on my phone?!!!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote: posted by Darkus2 on 01/04/2005 23:44:05

Wow! How did you get the mega wide photo? (A few photos blended together?) and secondly how i do get sat nav on my phone?!!!

Hi mate, yeah the mega wide photo was done by using the photo stich functions on my camera, but yes it is basically a few photos blended together[:)]

Sat nav, is TomTom mobile, about ?199, or........[:D]

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Hmmm. The wide photo is excellent quality for a mobile phone! A for sat nav i guess you can download the software for Tom Tom mobile but i would still have to buy a bluetooth GPS reciever?

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote: posted by Darkus2 on 03/04/2005 10:36:55

Hmmm. The wide photo is excellent quality for a mobile phone! A for sat nav i guess you can download the software for Tom Tom mobile but i would still have to buy a bluetooth GPS reciever?

Not a mobile mate a digi camera lol,

I don't think you can download the software, unless you get it from the underground!![;)] (and it probably wouldn't work) Yes you do need to buy a BT/GPS reciever!

[:)]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.