Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

Few new pics(with new rims on)updated 9/4

2K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  Pat 
#1 ·
Put my 18's on at last there audi RS007's and iv'e also dropped it -40mm what do you reckon

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

See less See more
#3 ·
Quote: posted by Gareth_1.8T on 02/04/2005 18:26:15

I love those wheels - probably my favs on the mkiv. But, they are starting to get a little popular....

Car looks sweet, any future plans???

yeah few bits planned for it.i choose these rims rather than the rs4's that everyone seems to have,iv'e only ever seen these on 1 other car and thats mattys v5

#10 ·
Quote: posted by smithjoe on 02/04/2005 20:54:06

Looks great you need a new rear wiper though, Fabia or mkv golf. Are you running standard shocks? How much were the boge springs?

yeah it's on standard shocks the springs are ?69 from gsf does the job though

#19 ·
Quote: posted by Alex1.8T on 09/04/2005 20:31:47

where did you get yours from?

i got mine from Rochford tyres last year and the one centre cap is peeling, i have to keep painting the black bit on the centre cap! wandered if you had had any problems yet?

it maybe because i use a pressure washer!

yeah i got mine from rochford aswell the centre caps arn't that great and they don't stick too well either.was yours too big for the plastic caps aswell [:(!]i had to cut mine down abit

#21 ·
Those wheels are very nice Paul - am also quite surprised at how well the car sits on just Boge springs, you have got me thinking now! [:D] - the only thing I'd suggest to improve your rear black badge is to paint the inside to match the colour of your car. A very nice Golf IMO!

edit: Do you have the GSF part number for the springs?? Cheers, Pat

#23 ·
Quote: posted by Pat on 10/04/2005 15:52:47

Those wheels are very nice Paul - am also quite surprised at how well the car sits on just Boge springs, you have got me thinking now! [:D] - the only thing I'd suggest to improve your rear black badge is to paint the inside to match the colour of your car. A very nice Golf IMO!

edit: Do you have the GSF part number for the springs?? Cheers, Pat

yes mate no problem part number is 99440B

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.