Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put my 18's on at last there audi RS007's and iv'e also dropped it -40mm what do you reckon

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
518 Posts
I love those wheels - probably my favs on the mkiv. But, they are starting to get a little popular....

Car looks sweet, any future plans???

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote: posted by Gareth_1.8T on 02/04/2005 18:26:15

I love those wheels - probably my favs on the mkiv. But, they are starting to get a little popular....

Car looks sweet, any future plans???

yeah few bits planned for it.i choose these rims rather than the rs4's that everyone seems to have,iv'e only ever seen these on 1 other car and thats mattys v5

·
Registered
911 Posts
a few paeople are getting these......but mine are a little different in 19" not so polished and some other detail, so mine are still rare. lol

·
Registered
942 Posts
Looks great you need a new rear wiper though, Fabia or mkv golf. Are you running standard shocks? How much were the boge springs?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote: posted by smithjoe on 02/04/2005 20:54:06

Looks great you need a new rear wiper though, Fabia or mkv golf. Are you running standard shocks? How much were the boge springs?

yeah it's on standard shocks the springs are ?69 from gsf does the job though

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
few new bits done painted my calipers gloss black and put my black badges on.just waiting for my new rear wiper to arrive now

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cheers i didn't want them to stand out too much as the brakes are so small at the minute.also going with black/green theme

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Very nice. The oo7 reps seem to be pretty popular at the moment. Ride height looks just right.

Funny though, i've seem 50mm drops that look higher than yours.

Keep up the good work

·
Registered
371 Posts
where did you get yours from?

i got mine from Rochford tyres last year and the one centre cap is peeling, i have to keep painting the black bit on the centre cap! wandered if you had had any problems yet?

it maybe because i use a pressure washer!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote: posted by Alex1.8T on 09/04/2005 20:31:47

where did you get yours from?

i got mine from Rochford tyres last year and the one centre cap is peeling, i have to keep painting the black bit on the centre cap! wandered if you had had any problems yet?

it maybe because i use a pressure washer!

yeah i got mine from rochford aswell the centre caps arn't that great and they don't stick too well either.was yours too big for the plastic caps aswell [:(!]i had to cut mine down abit

1 - 20 of 24 Posts