Is the exhaust a custom made system ? I`m tempted to buy
the R32 rear bumper but would have to get the exhaust custom made to
fit around the spare wheel.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That`s a nice blue, very clean.

Is the exhaust a custom made system ? I`m tempted to buy the R32 rear bumper but would have to get the exhaust custom made to fit around the spare wheel.
No not custom made its the Milltek system.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wilko is good at this game, Lol, Yep the clear tube is for the Boost gauge in the centre console!

Will get a few more of the exhaust on when i get 5mins, what sorta shots are you after?

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
is it me, or is the hose a bit squashed as it passes over the plasic shielding around the main wiring loom? would that give you an inaccurate reading on the gauge?

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just noticed that pal, il check it out but shouldn't think it would be that squashed as its just hanging there, the place where it does sometimes is where it goes into the dash from the engine round by the pollen filter. Cant really see it from the pic's though!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got it done at a company called Impossible Performance in Gillingham,  Kent its a generic chip! Car seems to run fine with the exhaust and remap nice and powerful with a nice burbbley growly noise from the two pipes, only thing is my cat was damaged from the car running rich a while back before i had the exhaust fitted so i think it could be holding back on a little bit of power and it could give off a different sound to the exhaust.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
I got it done at a company called Impossible Performance in Gillingham, Kent its a generic chip! Car seems to run fine with the exhaust and remap nice and powerful with a nice burbbley growly noise from the two pipes, only thing is my cat was damaged from the car running rich a while back before i had the exhaust fitted so i think it could be holding back on a little bit of power and it could give off a different sound to the exhaust.
I M BACK!!!! PRAGUE IS GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ll second that matey, Joe's car sounds really really nice with the exhaust and remap, even if it is a AGU! [;)]

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Il let you off with that one since you've just got back, LOL, cheers pal.

So what was Prague like? much female attention happen?

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Well in a nutshell.....

Live sex shows including threesomes, portugese doris called danielle (well thats what she told me), amazing russian bird (dont know her name) who looks perfect front or back[;)] if you know what i mean and endless private shows etc!

One of the best weekends ever. No way is it as cheap as everyone says though. You can find little bars underneath restaurants where the beer is bout 70p but in the "clubs" its same price as here!

Cant get over the birds they got over there though, you have a "clean up" in the shower with them aswell afterwards for good measure. As if they aint done enough! Joe you have to go over there!

[:D] I cant stop smiling.............................[:p]

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Oh yeah is that the one you took to lloyds that time??

Forgot to say aswell, my mate took the old white up his harris aswell! In a kinder egg container lol.

LOL on the way back when asked at the airport "do you have anything to declare", the response..."yeah, my jaws in bits"!...You really had to be there but it was a classic moment.

[:D]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts