Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was thinking today that the Bathgate show isn't far away, sometime in November.

do u guys and girls fancy attending this show????

last year myself, Gav, Donna and Gordy were the only mk 4 Golfs in the show.

we don't have much up here in the way of veedub show, so what do u lot think????? think it time we showed our scottish veedubs of as we have some top quality cars to show

i would like to do it again[:D]

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote: posted by diablo on 13/10/2004 00:12:47

ill be there but im going in my mates stretch beatle.[8D]

the silver bug??? the one at Biggar this year[:D], i remember seeing it athough the reast of the weekends still a bit of a blur[:p]

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[8D][8D] nice one folks

Mike P would be cool if u could make the trip up[8D], any other of the NE crew fancy it??? your more than welcome[:)]

Cat, go on put your car on show[;)]

i look in to it and try find a date out. pretty sure my airkooled pal D will know[:D]

any body else??

·
Registered
712 Posts
Quote: posted by gerard on 13/10/2004 19:23:18

Mike P would be cool if u could make the trip up[8D], any other of the NE crew fancy it??? your more than welcome[:)]

Well, all depends on the date for me, but shall ask around!

Last time I saw any of you guys was Inters, and before that it was either the big meet in February (brrr!) or that time in Cumbria!

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ok folks the date erm.........still don't know[:D]

places erm.............i don't know[:D]

i'ii look in to it asap and keep u all up to date,

doesn't matter what model or engine size the car is it's more than welcome to get a place[:)]. but if u don't want to go on show then come along anyway[8D], it's the only show up here and the last of the year think the mk4 team should be there in style[:D]

plus i want another show and shine trophy[:eek:)][:D][;)]

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Quote: posted by gerard on 14/10/2004 21:16:01

plus i want another show and shine trophy[:eek:)][:D][;)]

No need to be greedy mate, you'll be needing a bigger mantlepiece soon[:D] Where the Meguires[:I]

Might come along as well depending on date.

·
Registered
80 Posts
the silver bug??? the one at Biggar this year, i remember seeing it athough the reast of the weekends still a bit of a blur

yeah thats the one.after all the years it took to rebuild he owes me big style.i spent ages helping and rubbing the car down.it needs better wheels

1 - 20 of 33 Posts