Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Wednesday 4th August @ 7pm, Bartons Mill, Basing-grad

If ou're not sure about the directions, PM me and I'll leave you my mobile number, can phone me if you get lost! Not sure how much help I'll be but I'm sure I'll ask a random patron if needed, preferably a tasty female one (they're rare in Basing-grad though!)

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'll bring my G-Tech Performance Meter along just in case anyone wants to have a look before putting their name down for GaryM's GB.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Looking forward to tonight already!

Hope the weather holds out, although with the rain yesterday the Anni is a covered in dirt now!!

Might get time to jet wash it though!!

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Closest I get to Anni ownership is having Anni seats in my car - just need to get around to reconnecting the airbags :)

Less than an hour to go before I wiz over to Barton's Mill car park :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Quote: posted by ICEMAN on 04/08/2004 23:00:05

Good to see all that turns up...

Looking forward to seeing the Handa Honda [:D] hahahaha

LOL - Didn't take long [:D]

·
Registered
97 Posts
Must PM you to meet up Gary ;)

Thanks to Chris as well for clearing my faults ( Damn BOV lol ) and for setting the chirps for me, I don't have to check 3 times that I've locked it now...

Pete

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Nice to meet everyone last night guys.

Thanks to Chris for the Vag Com work!

And thanks to Gary for the blast in MRK IV......made mine feel really slow on the way home!

I did have the camera in the car, but as the car park was so full I didnt get any pics....

Have to do it again, with hopefully a few more cars!

CURLY

·
Registered
703 Posts
Cheers Guys,

A pretty successful first meet I think - quite how you managed to fix the weather Curly, I'll never understand!

Here's to another one soon.

Chris

41 - 57 of 57 Posts