Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 332 Posts

·
Touran Taxi
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before Xmas I paid him through paypal for the Votex valance he had for sale. I txt him about it using the number he provided in his advert. Now he txt me a few times to say that due to work and weather he couldn't post it which was fair enough but now it has been almost 4 weeks and no valance and now he hasn't replied to my txts. If you see this Dils please txt me to let me know if you've sent it. Also if anyone here knows him can ya let him know. I know he has been on here today and I have also sent him 2 pm's on here which he should have seen as he has logged in.

·
Touran Taxi
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've tried ringing him this morning and it has gone to answer phone both times. I'm gunna keep trying throughout the day. He was keeping good communication until 3 days ago when he said "the lip should be on the way" since then I've had nothing which makes me think something has happened.

·
Touran Taxi
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Paypal but gifted it [cry]

Dils never asked for it this way but to help the deal go smooth I did it that way. I've seen him about on the forums and he is a fairly active member so thought it would be fine. Hopefully I'm still right.

·
Super Moderator
8,769 Posts
Re. the PMs you sent, just be aware that the PM alert has been changed to a static link. It's possible he might not have read them.

·
Touran Taxi
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He paid through Paypal, it's in his first sentence. Probably paid as a 'Gift' which means Paypal won't get involved IIRC?
Correct. Don't think I've come on here to slag Dils off tho. At the moment I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt. He was good all through the deal. Kept me in the loop about the weather where he is and his work. I created the thread in hope that someone on here would know him and would be able to tell him in touch. I should have told him we would sort it out once the weather and xmas was out the way.

·
Super Moderator
8,769 Posts
Re. the PMs you sent, just be aware that the PM alert has been changed to a static link. It's possible he might not have read them.
Dave, sorry to go off topic, by why has the PM alert been changed to a static link?
It's to try to resolve the error issue Pete. Theres a technical reasoning behind it but it's beyond my understanding! [:D]

·
Registered
8,098 Posts
He paid through Paypal, it's in his first sentence. Probably paid as a 'Gift' which means Paypal won't get involved IIRC?
Correct. Don't think I've come on here to slag Dils off tho. At the moment I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt. He was good all through the deal. Kept me in the loop about the weather where he is and his work. I created the thread in hope that someone on here would know him and would be able to tell him in touch. I should have told him we would sort it out once the weather and xmas was out the way.
You haven't come across as having a go at Dils mate......yet. Hopefully it doesn't get to that stage. However, I can understand your concern!

·
Registered
209 Posts
I bought a laptop over christmas with ebay, i been stuffed over as there is no comms and no laptop. ebay will be refunding though in 10 days. People scam over christmas just to get cash its awfull! - Hope you get your parts mate! if not im sure the boys on here will dig him out somehow (its been done before).

1 - 20 of 332 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.