Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I am thinking of organising a night out at Walthamstow dog track. It will be on a Saturday night. Click for details.

Offers at the moment are: Six Pack Deal ?15.50 per person

1x Admission & race card
2x ?1 bets
2x free drinks
1x Chicken or Scampi and chips

[:D]

OR if you are not looking to eat, then TrackPack might do the trick - ?8.50 per person

1x Admission to the Main Enclosure + Race Card
2x Bottles of Fosters or 2x Glasses of House Wine
2x ?1 Win Tote Bets

Let me know your thoughts on which option and whether you are going to be up for this in January. Once I have enough interest I will sort out a date and book.

Thanks Guys [:D]

Interest so far....

k6tyw
j40hnw
BORA_TOM
nosaj
LisaB
mk4t

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok John and I have been thinking. We will suggest doing the Track Pack which is £8.50 and have a mini convoy over to Kiplings for a ruby afterwards, we will be able to get in as late as we like. Its not that far away. What do ya think?

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Should be good for this, but add a ? for now.

Bear in mind they're looking at re-doing the RR day up at Awesome (or maybe somewhere midlands, whatever) at End of Jan [:)]

C

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Would not hurt I suppose. When I queried dates they advised me I could book in Jan & Feb..........

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Friday 2nd / Saturday 3rd Feb is the Superchips away weekender they've confirmed now... So the first weekend in feb is kinda out for me, as I'll be off up to Bucks for that [:)]

C

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok I have another suggestion. As we have been trying to do a date when its still going to be cold and most will be in recovery from Xmas. I have come up with this providing no major events are on same day (Not that I care as still will probably go)

28th July - We meet up at My mums in Claygate Surrey go onto to Wimbledon Dog Track Sat night (which is not closing) about 20 min drive, those that are close friends are then welcome to stay over the saturday night at my mum's (they are away) and the Sunday we will have a BBQ and Pool party!!! May be worth booking the Monday off or throwing a sickie he he [;)] Again let me know your thoughts as just a suggestion??????

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hiya chic!

As discussed last night, russ and i definately up for this one, sounds like a good plan!

When are the actual dates though?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts